Why Did beBee Delete This Article - Because One Bee Found The Truth Offensive - We Must Change...
With more than 2,000 Views, more than a dozen Relevants and more than a dozen Comments, one Bee found the following TRUTH offensive. That Bee then anonymously complained and had it deleted without ever notifying the author. We Must Change...
America is dying.
1970 to 2015 - In just 45-years through political lies, incompetence and greed our elected officials have effectively gutted or allowed to be gutted what was once the greatest nation this earth has ever known. Not only did America lead in manufacturing, aerospace and farming we also lead in research & development, education and healthcare.
• Roughly 76% of the United States or 243-Million American men, women & children live month to month. One-paycheck and 30-days from being homeless.
• More than half our Nation is dependent upon government assistance either through Obama Care or other programs.
• Approximately 50-Million Americans receive Food Stamps or other food assistance.
• The Unemployment and Underemployment Rate remains above 15%.
• More than 10-million jobs have been exported since 1979. Applying an average Job Multiplier of 5 and you quickly realize that in fact 50-million jobs have been lost since 1979.
• Roughly 80-Million Americans remain uninsured or under-insured thereby reducing or denying their ability to seek basic healthcare services.
• America’s infrastructure is collapsing.
• America has maintained a trade deficit since 1971.
• Student Loan Debt exceeds $1.5-Trillion [our children are broke].
• National Debt exceeds $20-Trillion or +-112% of GDP or +-$165,000.00 per tax payer [our Nation is broke].
• There are more than 11.5-Million Illegal Aliens in the U.S.
• More than 250,000 Illegal-Aliens were convicted of crimes last year.
Out of 132 nations the U.S. ranks 70th in healthcare, 69th in ecosystem sustainability, 39th in basic education, 34th in access to water and sanitation and 31st in personal safety. More surprising is the fact that despite being the home country of global tech heavyweights Microsoft, Cisco, IBM, Oracle, and so on, the U.S. ranks a disappointing 23rd in access to the Internet.
Our Nation has never been more imperiled than at this very moment.