A Profound Knowledge About the Australia Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
Want to immigrate to Australia in 2020? Well, Australia Immigration is one of the best decisions that’s capable of giving you a magical life that you’ve always dream for. If you’re a skilled professional, the Kangaroo Land needs you and is ready to welcome you with an “open arms attitude.”
All you can do is apply under the General Skilled Migration Program (GSM) and realize your dream of living a new life in Australia.
The Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 is one of the most sought-after visa categories under the General Skilled Migration Program that entices the interest of millions of immigrants who’ve have the vim and vigour to do great things in life. It is a type of visa as per which Indians as well as foreigners can immigrate to Australia hassle-free.
Thus, no matter if you’re an Indian or Foreigner, you can apply for the subclass 189. All you need to be is a skilled professional who can contribute towards the Australian Economy and the development of the states or territories as a whole. Prior to applying under the skilled independent visa subclass 189, it’s essential to remember the perks you’re going to get post getting the Australian PR.
So, have a look at some of the perks that you’re going to get post becoming Australia’s Permanent Resident.
- Freedom to live, work and study anywhere you want in Australia.
- Permitted to Pursue higher education from the reputed institutes without any hassle.
- Eligible to enroll yourself under the top-notch healthcare system and medical facilities.
- Eligible to Apply for the Australian Citizenship.
- Freedom to travel in and out of Australia without any issues.
- Allowed to Sponsor your Relatives for getting a Permanent Resident in Australia.
Therefore, if you want to take the above benefits, you need to first meet the requirements for the visa subclass 189 and then follow the process so that you can fulfil your dream of Australian PR.
So, have a look at the requirements that you need to meet prior to applying for the Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189.
- Must be more than 18 and less than 45 years of age.
- Must have a skilled occupation listed either on the STSOL, or MLTSSL.
- Must be able to speak at least competent English.
- Must have a positive skills assessment report in accordance with your selected occupation.
- Must have a minimum score of 65 points, if you want receive an invitation to apply for the Australia’s Permanent Residence.
- Must submit an EOI (Expression of Interest) in the online skill select system.
- Must be able to prove that you’ve a clean bill of health and a good character by showcasing your medical clearance certificate and Police Clearance Certificate.
Post meeting all the requirements, you need to be aware of how to apply for a skilled independent Visa subclass 189. So, below are the steps that you need to be well aware of if you want to fly to Australia without any fuss.
There are some of the steps that you need to follow if you want to accomplish your goal of getting the Australian PR.
So, climb the 7-step ladder and you’re all set to immigrate to Australia without any hitch. The simplified process for the Australian PR is sure to melt your heart away, as by following this process, you will get the Australian PR without any glitch.
Step-1: At first, you need to make sure that your occupation is listed on the significant occupation list or not.
Step-2: Now, you need to meet all the eligibility requirements for the skilled independent Visa subclass 189.
Step-3: Under the third step, you need to complete and pass a skill assessment test with flying colors.
Step-4: With the help of the skill select program, you need to submit an EOI (Expression of Interest).
Step-5: If you meet al the requirements, then you’ll be invited by the department of immigration to apply for the skilled independent visa subclass 189.
Step-6: After receiving an invitation, you’ve 60-days-time to lodge your PR Visa application under the skilled independent visa subclass 189.
Step-7: Get the PR Visa approval and prepare to arrive to the Kangaroo Land.
Now, you might want to know about the Australia PR Visa processing times. Well, there is no fixed time for your visa to get approved, however, as per the latest immigration news, 75% of the applicants get their PR Visa after 7 months, whereas 90% of the applicants get the Australian PR Visa in the 8 months.
So, why wait? Apply now under the Skilled Independent Visa subclass 189 and get ready to board your flights for the Kangaroo land. If you don’t have any idea about how the whole Australia Immigration process works.