Here’s All You Need To Know About Australian Skilled Nominated Visa Category 190
Well, getting an Australian PR Visa, via the Skilled Nominated Visa Category 190, is just like a piece of cake. It is a popular point-based system, in which there is a need to have a nomination certificate from any province or state.
The best thing that hogs the limelight of millions of immigrants is that it has much lower cut-off points as compared to the subclass 189 Visa. So, even with low points, you can easily get the Australian PR, without any hitch.
There are many states and territories such as Queensland, Tasmania, New South Wales, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania etc who nominate skilled and talented folks from all over the globe for State Nominated Subclass 190 Visa. Moreover, these states have their own in-demand occupation list, so, if you’re applying under this visa, you must choose an occupation whose demand is flourishing.
Now, Some of the Benefits of Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 Visa
The key benefits of the 190 Visa are listed below:
· This Visa allows you to work and live anywhere you want in Australia.
· It also gives you the freedom to sponsor your relatives for permanent residence in Australia.
· You can now enroll yourself easily under the healthcare and medical schemes.
· You can apply for the Australian Permanent Residency Visa, after living there for 3 years.
· The child you’ll give birth to in Australia, will get the Australian Citizenship automatically.
Prerequisites to Lodge Your Application under the Subclass 190 Visa Category
Below are some of the requirements that you need to meet prior to submitting your application.
· You should be under the age of 45 years, if you want to apply under this visa category.
· You need to be well proficient in the English Language. So, it’s mandatory to score 6 Bands in all the four abilities.
· You should be able to get the nomination from a particular province or state.
· You must choose an occupation that’s mentioned in the demand list of the particular province you’ve applied under.
· You’re required to get a positive skills assessment for the occupation you’ve selected.
· You need to score a minimum of 65 points under the online skill select system.
· You must get an ITA from the state or the territory.
· Now, at last, you must prove that you’ve a clean bill of health and a good character certificate by showing your medical certificate and Police Clearance Certificate.
Eager to know about the Processing Times?
Well, the processing time is not fixed. However, there is an estimate that you can get. You can say that 90% of the applications processed take the time duration of about 9 months, whereas 75% of the applications processed take 7 months, to complete the whole process.
Moreover, it depends on you as well, as how soon you revert back the concerned authorities. So, always try to revert as soon as possible, process your application faster.
How Aptech Global Be Your Supporting Hand
Aptech Global is the fast and the leading immigration consultants in India, with a proficient team of immigration experts. For more than 10 years, they’ve been creating success stories for a chiliad of clients. So, are you ready to craft your success story with them? Contact now, and make the whole process Australian PR much easier.