Give yourself time
Sometimes it feels like you got stuck in your life but take a moment for a quick flashback to yourself 2 or even 5 years ago. 2 years ago in November, I attended my first Mobile Summit in Madrid. It was the first time I saw my partners in real life. What has changed since that moment?
1) After returning from the event I realized that I have a lack of overall industry knowledge and started reading as crazy (DSPs, fraud prevention tools, tracking platforms etc).
2) I finished project management and UI/UX courses, it was a valuable investment of time and money from which I get benefits till nowadays.
3) I entered MBA remote studies program at the National University of Municipal Economy.
4) I moved to Berlin, where you can find industry-related meetups almost every week, it extends your community and gives the overall feeling of the industry trends.
5) I work in an international environment among strong specialists who are open to sharing their expertise. However, there is room for improvement! Without having a proper state of your health none of your goals matter.
Moreover, time flies and it is important not to think only about your career but also family and friends. Looking forward to establishing a balance in life and achieve success in multiple fields of it.