Why You Should Use Cloud Computing: Benefits of Investing in It?
With different motives, business houses, industries, and geographies are changing themselves to cloud services. As per accumulations, investment on cloud computing infrastructures and platforms will grow at a 30% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) this year, in comparison to 5% growth of entire IT sector giving a hike to CASB market. Predictions for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) or Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) are all same moving towards the fast growth.
As per the study by the Cloud Security Alliance, 33% of organizations have a “full steam ahead” behavior for cloud services and 86% of companies are spending at least part of their IT budget on cloud services. Below are few advantages of cloud computing that business process management companies can experience.
- Fresh Software: Customers can access the latest versions of the applications with SaaS as soon as they are available. This immediate availability makes it easier for workers to be more productive. This is in contrast to homegrown software which may only be able to release something new once a year and take significant time to roll out.
- Do more with less: Companies can reduce the size of their enterprise content management system or even completely eliminate their data center footprint altogether with the help of cloud computing.
- Flexible Costs: The cost of cloud computing is much more flexible than traditional methods. Companies only need to pay for server and infrastructure capacity whenever required. With traditional computing, the company needs to buy capacity more than required and then it sits idle for the rest of the time.
- Improved Mobility: Employees can get through the data and applications irrespective of their location. The work will get easier for employees as they can take it anywhere via smartphones or laptops.
- Improved Collaboration: Cloud applications improve collaboration by allowing groups of people to meet virtually and share information easily in real time via shared storage. This capability can reduce time-to-market and improve product development and customer service.
- Cost effective: Companies don’t have to spend money on hardware as they don’t have to purchase equipment and build out and operate a data center. With traditional methodology, companies usually spend milli