My B2B web & digital marketing strategy for 350 euros per month: can cheapness and efficiency live together?
In the context of marketing departments being asked to constantly generate greater pipeline with smaller budgets, I want to push this challenge to its limit and imagine how a B2B web & digital marketing strategy would look like with 350 euros as a budget per month. But can a cheap B2B web & digital marketing strategy be efficient?
Let’s imagine I want to run a new B2B business. I want to do this long term for a living, in doing this I need to evaluate the market first and see if demand and business perspectives are significant enough.
I want to start by sharing a proposed detailed budget of this strategy:
- Microsoft Office 365: 62 €
- InfusionSoft Licence: 2124 €
- Wistia Video Pro Licence: 1070 €
- Libsyn Podcast Service: 53 €
- Google Drive 1 To: 107 €
- WordPress hosting + theme purchase (year 1) + domain name: 70 €
- Mouseflow « Starter » Licence: 288 €
- Sniply "Basic" Licence: 324 €
We are reaching a total of 356 euros per month. Concretely though, what would be the plan?
Obviously I would focus on inbound marketing and make it the cornerstone of my strategy, for three main reasons:
- On average, outbound leads cost 61% more that outbound lead, and considering our budget constraints this is an important aspect,
- Besides the cost aspect, according to a study conducted by Marketing Sherpa, analyzing its +4.100 account data, inbound leads (including online & offline SEO) conversion is the highest possible: 3,82% vs. 2,98% for push marketing leads and 1,95% for social media leads,
- A more s