How to tell if you have a low PQ (Political Quotient:)
A R T O F T H E D E A L I O by Ben Pinto
1) If you didn’t vote for Hillary, but didn’t want Trump as President, even more than Hillary, than you actually helped Trump get voted-in whether you didn’t vote at all or voted for another candidate.
2) If you are angry about Trump winning and think that a common vote should be the deciding factor, than you either live in a state with a lot more people than most (New York, California, Blah-Blah-Blah) or you really have no clue what is going on.
3) If you are wasting time in after-the-vote street rallies against Trump, or are sympathetically watching these unfold, and didn’t invest at least as much time and effort volunteering and working for Hillary.
How to tell if you have a high PQ (Political Quotient:)
1) If you know that the Trump and Clinton families were always friends, and that all the nasty rhetoric was propaganda!
2) If you care more about making things work than concentrating on who did what to whom.
3) If you know that these pictures have nothing to do with my political views or convictions in any way whatsoever.