GEORGIA MANUFACTURING ALLIANCE AND beBee.com, BILL STANKIEWICZ COMMENTS ON OUTSTANDING LEADERSHIP of JASON MOSS, JAVIER & JUAN I.
Bill Stankiewicz with Georgia Gulfstream Executive Correy.
GMA & beBee Leadership
I have known CEO Jason Moss for over 10 years since I was based in Fayette County Georgia. He has been a great mentor & supporter of businesses within the Americas'. Juan & Javier too at beBee.com have been great leaders out of Spain & have continued to expand beBee in the USA market. To understand beBee, it is designed for professionals to connect with people with whom they share common interests. Our Affinity Rank allows users to see only content that is relevant to them. Here you can get in touch with people from all around the world, with your same hobbies or career, even if you haven’t met them before. The concept is about groups called affinity hives that work as a social repository. Unlike every other social media networks, content exists only once on beBee. It means that when multiple users share the same content on beBee, their comments meet in one unique post, called buzz on our social network. This adds value to the original post and allows bees to connect with people that share their interests.
Business gets personal on beBee
Since the birth of social media, users have tended to keep their business profiles and interactions separate from their personal ones — a natural separation of church and state that seemed to make sense. However, that division may be more erroneous than helpful since, as people pour themselves into their careers, the personal and business often spill over into one another, and make for important connections. New social networks like beBee are tapping into this, offering users a way to connect on many levels — by their work activities as well as by their personal interests.
“Oh, you’re a devOps master and are into Minecraft? Sweet!”
New affinity network beBee actually SOLVES the eternal struggle of social media.
Faced with a dilemma of choosing between having a social or professional profile? beBee aims itself at professional users who enjoy a healthy spectrum of hobbies on the side. Its homepage displays feeds from your chosen interest areas (Hives) and suggests new ‘hives’ to follow.
More affinity and relevance.
This is its main differential aspect. As content is shared in the proper hives you won’t get notifications that are not related to your interests. You will join hives that you consider that will offer you added value and content based on your interests. Those are the hives you will be social in, avoiding a wall full of content that you don’t care about.
English speaking bees
There are currently more than one million English speaking Bees on the site, with the US growing rapidly, largely thanks to a word of mouth buzz.
On beBee ,
1. We are bees.
2. The affinity groups are hives.
3. Shared content are buzzes.
4. Writers are producers ( long content is honey).
This "Amazon Best Selling" directory is published bi-annually for distribution at our plant tours, the Georgia Manufacturing Summit, and at our monthly meetings across the state. It is also mailed to the top 1,500 Manufacturers in Georgia. People can access a fully updated directory any time on this website. Members of GMA have a 100 Word Company Listing and have access to edit their listing on demand. This publication is one of the greatest benefits to GMA members and has become the #1 resource for local products and services.
More USA bees below
Bill Stankiewicz STATED TOP FIVE REASONS TO JOIN GMA!
- Connect with manufacturing professionals from across the state! Learn best business practices and stay up-to-date with what is happening in the manufacturing community.
- 100 Word Company Listing on the Georgia Manufacturing Alliance website and in 2 editions of our "Amazon Best Selling" Georgia Manufacturing Directory
- The Directory is distributed to 1,500 of the top manufacturers in Georgia and all GMA members.
- Bonus Distributions: January Edition: "Buy From GA" Guests and July Edition: 800 attendees at the Georgia Manufacturing Summit.
- 50% OFF Registration for GMA Events including Plant Tours, Networking Sessions, and Educational Workshops. Special Member Only discounts to Joint Industry events and the Georgia Manufacturing Summit.
- Exclusive access to "Member Only" events like Daniel Defense, KIA Motors, Kings Hawaiian and Yamaha Plant Tours, and our annual Anniversary Gala and Christmas Party.
- Special Member Pricing:
- KIA Friends and Family Discounts on Vehicle Purchases
- 15% off on banners, signs, car wraps from FASTSIGNS Snellville
- UPS shipping discounts and solutions - save up to 43%.
Save big with UPS shipping discounts and industry-requested solutions.
Save as much as...
- 43% off on UPS Ground® and UPS Next Day Air®.
- 42% off on UPS 2nd Day Air®.
- 59% off UPS International Exports
- 36% off UPS International Imports
- 100% off UPS Smart Pickup®
Some restrictions apply
JASON MOSS CEO for Georgia Manufacturing Alliance 2018 in action speaking at Atlanta Conference with 655 guests
Benefit from UPS industry technology and insight.
- Save time processing orders, so you can focus on running your business.
- Reach new customers and grow your sales.
- Improve cash flow with a more efficient supply chain.
In addition to UPS Shipping Discounts, ask how a UPS Business Process Review can identify other areas of cost reduction within your business platform.
Steps to register for these benefits:
1. Email email@example.com and mention that you would like to be emailed more information regarding the UPS GMA member discounts.
2. Enter "UPS GMA Discount" in the email subject line of your email.
The Georgia Manufacturing Alliance offers great resources to help your business thrive! In addition to providing monthly events to connect, educate, and promote local manufacturing there are practical, bottom line benefits to membership. Be sure to visit this page often because we are constantly looking for programs and benefits we can add for our members.
As you probably noted I love beBee.com & the GMA, for more info call me at 1.404.750.3200 or email.
Best regards & thank you for reading,