Are Millennials Lazy?
Five things Millennials look for in a job:
- They enjoy a flexible schedule. Life is unpredictable, and with a full class schedule, part time job, and homework to be done a little leeway goes a long way.
- They work well under pressure, when we've got 300 new products to add they hunker down and get the job done.
- They are creative, and are great to bounce ideas off of. They want the chance to think creatively and offer suggestions. Our team meetings often yield amazing project opportunities.
- They think freely, but work most efficiently when there are clear goals and expectations. From a management standpoint providing them with a schedule of tasks yields the most tangible results.
- They want to be a part of an innovative group. Nobody wants to feel like they are working to make someone else succeed, we should grow together as a team.