7 Reasons to Use SMS for Your Business
SMS is one of the most cost effective ways to market your business and place yourself in the good books of your target audience. It is also a very convenient way to get your message in front your customers/prospects.
Whether it’s an offer, a delivery confirmation, a new feature in your product, business SMS is the go-to way.
In this article, we’ll attempt to make you understand the power of using SMS for your business and how you can benefit immensely from the same.
Take a look at the top 7 reasons of using business SMS:
- Almost Instantaneous: You don’t need to figure out what your landing page design should be or what CTA to put. You can almost immediately get your message to your customers or prospects by sending bulk SMS to a list you created. Companies like Exotel provides you with a reliable system to help you in your SMS marketing campaigns.
- Mobile-friendly: We all know that we’re living in the mobile era and it’s here to stay. Needless to say, SMS is mobile-friendly. SMS is practically view able on every mobile phone be it a smartphone or a featured phone. So, segmenting customers on that basis is not needed at all.
- 24/7 Direct Delivery: It’s not a surprise that companies are investing heavily on bulk SMS. Just imagine this: you are able to get your message to your prospects 24*7 for 365 days. It’s the most lucid way to get your business in front your customers easily.
- Completely Measurable: You’re sending business SMS to 1000s of folks. You might think that’s not measurable. But you’re wrong. SMS service providers like Exotel provides extensive measurement on their portal in terms of deliverability rates, reason for non-delivery, etc.
- More Leads: Yes. You can actually use bulk SMS service for your business to get more leads. I guess you have received SMS like this one: “Text OFFER to 58XXX for special discounts”. When you send the SMS they qualify you as a potential lead. Simply, business SMS helps generate leads more conveniently.
- Highly Cost-Effective: This is no secret. SMS as compared to Emails or Ad campaigns are quite pocket-friendly. Business SMS service providers can allow you to send SMS for as low as 8 PAISA/SMS without compromising on the quality and deliverability rates.
- Highly Personalized & Targeted: One more important feature of SMS that stands out is that you can actually segment your prospect list into different categories and send personalized SMS to each category to attain high response rate and better engagement.