Our results speak for themselves
Linguaserve has been able to pass on its achievements in R&D+i to its clients on numerous occasions:
- One of the first companies globally to introduce multilingual solutions based on interoperability, XML and since 2002 web services with GBC Server.
- First version of the PLINT platform with advanced translation and localization process workflows en 2003.
- Leading company in corporate solutions for multilingual document management and production since 2004, with the launch of its virtual office GBC User.
- Leading company in real-time multilingual publishing solutions since 2009.
- Among the leading companies globally in launching the cloud-based real-time publishing system, ATLAS Real Time, with the configuration flexibility to adapt the quality and cost to each client on demand, using high-performance post-editing and quality assurance (QA) systems.
Linguaserve continues to research and incorporate new products, functionalities and improvements, as well as other third-party services to complete its product offering. Different levels of automation for exchanging and updating content are offered, which vary according to the client's needs. With any of the variants offered, thanks to its exclusive technology, Linguaserve is able to be compatible in record time with any proprietary XML-HTML exchange format or standard formats such as XLIFF, applying standards such as ITS 2.0.
In the multilingual versions, the same level of accessibility (WAI A-AA-AAA) as for the original is maintained, and the SEO of the original is also maintained, boosting it in each language using specific processes.
Linguaserve has the most advanced interoperability for multilingual Internet on the market.