TABLE OF SHEWBREAD - *SATISFIED*
TABLE OF SHEWBREAD *SATISFIED
*PEOPLE CANNOT WORSHIP UNTIL THEY ARE FED
THE TABLE OF SHEWBREAD
A VOLUNTARY OFFERING
"Make a table of acacia wood--two cubits long, a cubit wide and a cubit and a half high. Overlay it with pure gold and make a moulding around it. Also make around it a rim a handbreadth wide and put a gold moulding on the rim. Make four gold rings for the table and fasten them to the four corners, where the four legs are. The rings are to be close to the rim to hold the poles used in carrying the table. Make the poles of acacia wood, overlay them with gold and carry the table with them. And make its plates and dishes of pure gold, as well its pitchers and bowls for the pouring out of offerings. Put the bread of the Presence on this table to be before me at all times.
Symbolism as follows: -
* Table = place of fellowship, feast, communion, Nourishment, food.
* acacia wood = incorruptible flesh, non-decaying wood, humanity of Christ, Root out of dry ground, Stem of Jesse.
* two = witness, testimony, agreement.
* gold = Divine nature, glory, faith of the saints.
* four = earth, world - 4 corners, 4 winds, 4 seasons.
* Bread of the Presence = staff of life in Presence, crushing, kneading.
* pitchers = rounded.
* bowls = sacrificial, cleanse, to be free, empty, clear, pure, innocent, acquit, blameless, guiltless.
* spoons = to bow down, to tread as in prayer.
The Shewbread consisting of twelve cakes/loaves = divine government, 12 apostles, administration. Each was made from 2×1/10 deals of fine flour. Two stacks; six in each.
fine flour = the material (money, time, service, etc.)
This all speaks of the bread of life in Matthew. You can't worship unless you are fed; and the soul is satisfied.
The bread is covered with frankincense, which has a beautiful smell & bitter taste; indicating that because of the Word comes persecution. God will rest upon you because of persecution.
If you are insulted beca