THE TEMPLE - EAST GATE- INTRODUCED TO JESUS
*INTRODUCED TO JESUS
*HOLY SPIRIT COMES AS A RESULT OF A WORSHIP OF JESUS
*SIN CANNOT DIE UNLESS PEOPLE ARE INTRODUCED TO JESUS
The pattern is Exodus 27:16, 38:18.
the entrance to the courtyard, provide a curtain twenty cubits long,
of blue, purple and scarlet yarn and finely twisted linen--the work
of an embroiderer--with four posts and four bases. All the posts
around the courtyard are to have silver bands and hooks, and bronze
Symbolism as follows: -
* twenty = symbol of divine order.
* blue = of heaven, authority of heaven over earth, Christ the Lord from heaven.
* purple = royalty; kingship; blend of blue and scarlet; the Godman; Christ our king.
* scarlet = sacrificial color; blood shed for sin; Christ our sacrifice.
* four = earth, world, - 4 corners, 4 winds, 4 seasons.
* silver = redemption, price of a soul.
* bronze = judgement against the sin of disobedience; heaven as brass or iron; Christ; redeemer of all sin.
*it is the only entrance.
*it is a beautiful gate.
*it faces the east.
*it is a very distinctive gate.
*it is 6.1m [20 cubits] wide X 2.285m [5 cubits} high.
*it is large enough to accommodate all.
*it has 4 pillars - for the entire world to enter.
*it speaks of the work of the evangelist, inviting the whole world to see Jesus Christ, and enter in.
*it has a curtain of fine twined linen.
*it represents the righteous Christ.
*it has an embroidered design of 4 colors on it.
*the purple shows Jesus in Matthew as the King of Kings - the Lion.
*the scarlet shows Jesus in Mark as the Savior, the servant, - the Ox: sacrificial.
*the white shows Jesus in Luke as the Son of Man,