YOU WERE KNOWN BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD [1.]
Ephesians 1:4 In Christ, he chose us before the world was made. He chose us in love to be his holy people--people who could stand before him without any fault.
Ephesians 1:5 And before the world was made, God decided to make us his own children through Jesus Christ. This was what God wanted, and it pleased him to do it.
Easy to Read Version
WHAT WAS IT HE KNEW ABOUT US?
LET'S FIND OUT -
AMENDED HOUT’S QUESTIONNAIRE
IT IS VITAL THAT WE UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS NO ATTEMPT BEING MADE TO PUT PEOPLE IN BOXES.
THE FRUIT IS ALWAYS THE WAY, WE LOOK AT WHAT HAS BEEN DONE; --- NEARLY THIRTY YEARS IN THIS FIELD HAS SHOWN OVER AND OVER, AGAIN, THAT THE FRUIT OF WHO WE ARE IN CHRIST IS FREEDOM; GLORIOUS FREEDOM TO BE WHO WE ARE.
Even as [in His love] He chose us -- actually picked us out for Himself as His own – in Christ before the foundation of the world; that we should be holy (consecrated and set apart for Him) and blameless in His sight, even above reproach, before Him in love.
For He foreordained us (destined us, planned in love for us) to be adopted [revealed] as His own children through Jesus Christ, in accordance with the purpose of His will – because it pleased Him and was His kind intent;
[So that we might be] to the praise and the commendation of His glorious grace – favorfavour and mercy – which He so freely bestowed on us in the beloved.
Making known to us the mystery (secret) of His will – of His plan, of His purpose. [And it is this:] In accordance with His good pleasure (His merciful intention) which He had previously purposed and set forth in Him,
[He planned] for the maturity of the times and the climax of the ages to unify all things and head them up and consummate them in Christ, [both] things in heaven and things on earth. In Him we were also made [God’s] heritage (portion) and we obtained an inheritance; for we had been foreordained (chosen and appointed beforehand) in accordance with His purpose, Who works out everything in agreement with the counsel and design of His [own] will. So that we who first hoped in Christ – who first put our confidence in Him [have been destined – who first hoped in Christ – who first put our confidence in Him – [have been destined and appointed] to live for the praise of His glory!
For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us, (taking paths which He prepared ahead of time) that we should walk in them – living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live.
[The purpose is] that through the church the complicated, many sided wisdom of God in all its infinite variety and innumerable aspects might now be known to the angelic rulers and authorities (principalities) in the heavenly sphere.
Yet grace (God’s unmerited favor) was given to us individually – not indiscriminately, but in different ways – in proportion to the measure of Christ’s [rich and bounteous gift. ………….and gift. And He bestowed gifts on men.
And His gifts were [varied; He Himself appointed and gave men to us,]……………………………
For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable – He never withdraws them when once they are given, and He doe not change His mind about those to whom He gives His grace or to whom He sends His call.
For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. – For all things originate with Him and come from Him; all things live through Him, and all things centre in and tend to consummate and to end in Him. To Him be glory forever! Amen – so be it.
Ephesians 1:4-6, 9-12, 2:10, 3:10, 4:7, 8bb 4:11a. Romans 11:29. 36.
QUESTIONNAIRE PREAMBLE -
1 This calling has been chosen for you by Jesus so integrity in terms of your spiritual voice [the response from deep inside you] is essential.
2 You need to feel deeply about your answer, not just think it is a good idea to be that way.
3 Where a word has ‘ ’ the emphasis is on that word.
4. Each answer to your questionnaire has a number value.
5. Give your answer a value from 3 to 0.
--- 3.Much, 2. Some, 1. Little, 0. Not at all.
Keep those scores handy to arrive at your tally of answers, in the next posting.
The question to answer is
Does the feeling ‘Oh that’s me, - rise up inside of me?’
Is it something that never goes away inside of me, most of all, is a burning passion inside of me?
1. Do you often feel that a situation needs corrective measures?
2. Do you like to care for people?
3. Do you like to do ‘research’ through study of your subject, so as to share the knowledge that you have gained, with people.
4. Do you like to ‘apply’ the knowledge you gain; as you learn new things?
5. Do you like to think about things to arrive at something new?
6. Do you like to talk to people and make them ‘feel better’?
7. Do you find yourself able to ‘effortlessly’ see when something is in error?
8. Do you find yourself being generous to people just because you want to?
9. Do you enjoy assisting whenever you can when anything is to be done?
10. Do find yourself ‘caring’ deeply about people who are hurting or in deep trouble?
11. Do you find yourself capable of adapting easily to other cultures?
12. Do you enjoy ‘passionately’ selling or promoting things or ideas?
13. Do you enjoy providing for peoples needs and making them comfortable?
14. Do you believe that God is a God who will keep His Word?
15. Do you enjoy influencing others to aim at a particular vision or goal?
16. Do find yourself capable of ‘handing over tasks’ to be done; as you consider necessary?
17. Do you believe that extraordinary things can happen in life?
18. Do you believe that God can heal people or circumstances?
19. Do you believe that people can speak in languages that they do not understand?
20. Do you believe that other people can know what those language mean?
21. Do you find yourself spontaneously ‘always’ looking at the broad picture so as to have an
overview of what is trying to be accomplished?
22. Do you choose to be by yourself most of the time?
23. Do you think that when there are problems that ‘somebody needs to pray’ for a solution to those problems?
24. Do you disregard physical danger in a crisis situation?
25. Do you enjoy being called upon to do special jobs in any given situation?
26. Do you often feel that you have something inside you that tells you what is going to happen in the future?
27. Do you enjoy the ‘responsibility’ of relating to the successes and failures of the same group over a long period of time?
28. Do you like ‘explaining things clearly with detail’ in regard to the subject matter you are dealing with, based on what you read and learnt and studied about?
29. Do you intuitively arrive at solutions to complicated problems?
30. Do you find that you have ‘insights rise up in you’ regarding truth when information is being
31. Do you find yourself being a channel for dislodging self-satisfied people; and ‘redirecting’ the
contrary people to ‘face spiritual reality’?
32. Do you find yourself able to ‘determine’ spontaneously between what is mediocre and what is
advantageous in terms of evil or good in any situation?
33. Do you like to give cheerfully where you find there is real need?
34. Do you like to ‘help’ people become more successful?
35. Do you feel a deep ‘concern’ towards those with physical and spiritual needs?
36. Do you like the idea of learning another language ‘in order to go’ and help the people there?
37. Do you like the idea of ‘sharing sharply joyfully’ with people about life-changing experiences in a way that is meaningful to other people?
38. Do you like ‘having people around’, with the idea; the more the merrier?
39. Do you feel inside yourself the ‘belief’ that the seemingly impossible can be achieved sometimes?
40. Do you generally ‘know easily’ what direction to take, and then find that find that others will
choose to go in the same direction as you?
41. Do you have a flair for ‘wanting’ to make things more ‘effective’ by coordinating ideas, people and things?
42. Do you believe that sometimes things happen that cannot be easily explained?
43. Do you believe that emotionally troubled people ‘can be healed’, and that you would like to help them?
44. Do you know of any occasion that you have had to rise up in you, the feeling that of another
tongue or language that you do not know, just spontaneously?
45. Do you feel that you know what the people are saying when the people present are speaking in another language or tongue not known by most of the people present?
46. Do you enjoy ‘presenting ideas’, or a ‘vision of activity’ which has not been done before; and then have people gather around that vision or activity?
47. Do you feel uninterested about having a family of your own?
48. Do you feel that you ‘need desperately to speak to God’ as you understand Him about the other person’s troubles; if you personally can’t do anything?
49. Do you find yourself prepared to spend yourself helping others until it ‘hurts’?
50. Do you continue to be of assistance even if there is bias against you?
51. Do you feel the insistent need to share with others the truth, in spite of opposition, when you
know the truth needs to be spoken into the situation?
52. Do you make an effort to get to know personally those you assist and lead?
53. Do you have a passion to ‘spend your time digging around in ideas’ by reading widely and
searching for the central meaning or truth during that reading?
54. Do you find that you are able to choose from several alternatives; the option that frequently
55. Do you like to get hold of and master ‘new facts and principles’ regarding truth?
56. Do you like to spend to time ‘heartening people to look to God’ for a solution for their problems and distress?
57. Do you have a leaning to ‘look below the surface’ of things and question peoples motives and
58. Do you feel ‘deeply moved’ when you meet people with urgent financial needs?
59. Do you enjoy doing everyday tasks that leads to valuable ‘assistance to others?
60. Do like visiting hospitals or retirement homes, and then do you ‘feel good’ about it?
61. Do you find yourself able to mix well with different races , languages and cultures?
62. Do you like to spend time explaining ideas to people to improve their lives and then enjoy the
helpful effect it has on people?
63. Do you like to welcome people into your home, and then make them feel at home?
64. Do you feel most of the time that ‘you will be provided’ for in life?
65. Do you enjoy leading, stimulating and encouraging others to involve themselves in a really
66. Do you enjoy spending time on plans, and find yourself able to make ‘effective and efficient
plans’ to accomplish the goals of any group?
67. Do you know of times when God has ‘intervened’ to do impossible things through your life?
68. Do you have an urgent need inside yourself to ‘care’ successfully for those who are spiritually
69. Do you feel sometimes that the sounds of a language you do not know rise up in you?
70. Do you feel that you know what is being said if somebody does talk in another language?
71. Do find that with others who believe as you do, that they ‘follow the suggestions’ you make,
72. Do you have a burning passion to ‘give up family life’ to serve the Lord exclusively?
73. Do prefer to ‘pray about’ rather than go and do something about a situation?
74. Do you feel that you would be prepared to die for something you believe in?
75. Do you enjoy doing tasks that follow a particular way, method or pattern?
76. Do you know that sometimes what you share with others can be ‘found to be true’ and that it informs, guides, encourages and comforts others?
77. Do you enjoy guiding people to truths that will ‘minister to them’, comfort and hearten them, and then pray with them afterward?
78. Do you like to ‘share in detail’ with others things that you have studied intensely; with the purpose of bringing a change in knowledge, attitudes, values or conduct in their lives?
79. Do you find that you are able to ‘discover truth and understand’ how to apply it in life?
80. Do you study a lot and read a great deal so that you can increase your range of information?
81. Do you find that you are able to assist or guide people in resolving personal difficulties, such as the perplexed, guilty or addicted?
82. Do you easily distinguish whether what is being shared, is slanted truth?
83. Do you feel that your own needs will be met more than adequately if you supply others needs,
even until it hurts?
84. Do you like to be helpful, and thus be prepared to hand out printed material for a cause you
85. Do you like to take people confined to home out and help them in other ways?
86. Do you enjoy the differences of another country?
87. Do enjoy sharing your beliefs with others when you know the result will be freedom forever?
88. Do you enjoy people; and like to get to know each person personally.
89. Do you have a certainty and a knowingness of what direction to take for future progress?
90. Do you like to show others how to achieve their goals spending time with them for that purpose?
91. Do you enjoy showing people how to do things and ‘deciding for them’ what is the best way to do things?
92. Do you like to be involved in happenings that can’t be explained in a natural way?
93. Do you feel inside yourself that you would love to pray for others ‘to see them get well’?
94. Do you feel that when you hear an unknown tongue in a meeting that it should be interpreted?
95. Do you find that when an unknown tongue is said that you know what it means and when you share what it means that it blesses others?
96. Do you have a burning ‘desire’ to either plant or nourish churches and to reach out to those in
bondage and have them set free?
97. Do you find that sexual realization has more often than not been very low on your priority list?
98. Do you find that when you pray that an answer comes and manifests itself?
99. Do you sometimes feel that you would be prepared to die for your beliefs?
100. Do you find yourself able to recognize easily what needs to be done in any work that needs to be undertaken?
101. Do you suddenly know that you must ‘share’ a word of warning, judgment or direction?
102. Do you find that you are able to communicate with people in such a way that they find direction again?
103. Do you know how to give people a ‘love of reading and research’ so as train them so that they become efficient, competent and progressive in what they do?
104. Do you feel a deep certainty from inside yourself and know from past experience that what you say during important decisions; will be right?
105. Do you easily find the key and important facts of any study material?
106. Do you find yourself able to speak with people so that they feel ‘uplifted and ready’ to tackle life?
107. Do you feel that you can ‘see’ behind the way a person presents themselves and pick out how they really are?
108. Do you see yourself able to spend less of your money in order to ‘help’ a good cause?
109. Do you like to do whatever you can to ‘assist’ a meeting to flow well?
110. Do you enjoy ‘bringing comfort’ to those who are by whatever circumstances alone and lonely?
111. Do you have a deep desire to ‘see other countries become part’ of a cause you really believe
112. Do you like to ‘look for and speak’ to new people so that you can share what you really believe in with them?
113. Do you want to make your home available for people working for the cause you believe in?
114. Do you find yourself able to ‘trust’ that God will come through for you, no matter what?
115. Do you experience that others will ‘take direction from you’ because it can be seen that you
know what you are talking about?
116. Do you enjoy ‘taking responsibility’ for the success of a group or organization?
117. Do you think that you would ‘passionately’ desire through the power of God ‘to be able’ to recover the sight of the blind?
118. Do you ‘desperately’ want to pray for healing and restoration of health of people?
119. Do you believe that speaking in unknown tongues can be productive?
120. Do you know deep inside you that your translation of the unknown language you are hearing is correct?
121. Do find you find that you seldom have a strong pull to the opposite gender?
122. Do you feel you have a ‘special biblical message’ to share and have tested it and found it to be true?
123. Do you want to ‘pray for’ and into peoples lives so that the quality of their lives improve?
124. Do you ‘identify with’ those who have been prepared to die for their beliefs?
125. Do you find that you are able to ‘make the most of the resources’ you have to arrive at the desired goals?
For people landing on this page for the first time, please go to the first posting, and proceed from there, as all the postings are sequential in nature.
Actually, it would benefit you the most, if you go to the very first posting in this hive, so that you can follow through on the sequence, obtaining maximum benefit.
Thank you, and it will be for your own benefit.
LINK TO THE VERY BEGINNING -
WHO WE ARE, AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN
August 17th 2016