50 QUESTIONS THAT WILL SET YOUR MIND FREE
These are questions you may or may not have asked yourself. They are questions that really invite us to rethink our current reality, and help us to place ourselves at a point that, perhaps because we live quickly, we have not done so, and that can bring us clues to redirect our way and free our mind, if that is what we need.
They don't have these questions right and wrong answers, because the right questions sometimes is the answer.
I'm sure they'll help you free your mind. Read them, ask yourself and reflect.
1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
2. What could be worse, fail or never have tried?
3. Why do we do things we don't like and why don't we do so many things we like?
4. You usually say more than you do?
5. What would you most like to see change in the world?
6. What kind of work would make you rich with happiness and not money?
7. Are you doing what you want or are you settling for what you do?
8. If you were to live only 40 years, what would the rest of your life be like?
9. What level of responsibility do you have in the course of your life?
10. Are you more concerned about doing things right or right?
11. How would you react if three people you admire and respect criticize a friend of yours in an unpleasant and unjustified way?
12. What advice would you give a child to implement his or her whole life?
13. Would you be able to break the law just by saving a loved one?
14. Did you ever do anything that seemed crazy and turned out to be a great opportunity?
15. What do you do to differentiate yourself from other people?
16. Why do you think what makes you happy doesn't make others happy?
17. What is it that you haven't yet dared to do and what is stopping you from making it happen?
18. You holding on to something you should let go of?
19. Where else in the world would you like to live and why?
20. Do you usually push the lift button more than once? You think that'll make it go faster?
21. You'd rather be a "preoccupied genius" or a "cheerful fool"?
22. Why is that you?
23. Are you the kind of friend you wish you had as a friend?
24. Is it worse than a good friend leaving or losing contact with a close friend?
25. What are you most grateful for?
26. Would you rather lose your old memories or not be able to create new ones?
27. Is it possible to know the truth without questioning it?
28. Has your greatest fear come true?
29. Remember that time five years ago when you were so upset and if the reason still matters today?
30. What is your memory of the happiest childhood and why is it special?
31. When did you feel most alive and passionate?
32. If not now, when?
33. What have you got to lose in your quest to reach your goals?
34. Have you had quiet moments with someone and still feel wonderful?
35. Why do those who support love generate wars?
36. Is it possible to know in advance what is good and what is bad?
37. Would you quit your job if you won a million dollars in the lottery?
38. Would you rather have less work or do more than you like?
39. Do you feel that you have experienced this day several times already?
40. When was the last time you went into the "darkness" of uncertainty only with the "dim light" of an idea you had full confidence in?
41. Who would you visit today if the world ends tomorrow?
42. Would you be willing to reduce 10 years of your existence by being famous or extremely attractive?
43. What is the main difference between "being alive" and "living for real"?
44. When is the right time to stop calculating risks and rewards and start walking the right path?
45. Why are we always afraid to make mistakes, if they are learning?
46. What else would you do if no one were to judge you?
47. When was the last time you stopped to hear the sound of your own breath?
48. How do you express love to those around you or for the things you like to do?
49. Will you remember in five years' time what you did today, yesterday or tomorrow?
50. Are the decisions you are making right now for yourself or do you allow others to make them for you?
Well, I leave it there and if you like it, hit the relevant button, share, comment and follow me.....
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator