Admission in Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore
Kristu Jayanti College, established in 1999, is one of the top colleges in Bangalore and is accredited with the highest grade “A” by NAAC. It is managed by “BudhiNiketan trust” and was formed by the members of St. Joseph Province of the Carmelites of Mary Immaculate, is associated to Bangalore University and with its faculty along with top students in the country, has become one of the renowned colleges in India.
The Different Courses in Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore include courses such as MBA, PGDM, undergraduate and postgraduate programs in commerce, management, and science, including law courses such as BA LLB., BBA LLB. Etc.
Different structure in the college:
The three main integral structure of Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore is,
- School of management: This course offers two years management program in MBA and PGDM.
- College of arts, science and commerce: Kristu Jayanti College offers courses in a various disciplinary subject which includes commerce, management and science, Humanities and executive programs in both graduate and post graduate field.
- College of law: offering 5 years of integrated BA LLB., BBA LLB., and B.COM LLB. Is aimed to produce legal experts who will be capable in advance law and the justice system.
The admission procedure includes several steps and the official website details out various aspect of How to get admission in Kristu Jayanti College.
The applicants are expected to go through the following procedure which will ensure quality and maintain the integrity.
- The applicant should fill up the online application form and submit via the official website.
- A schedule will be made according to the applicant’s application and this schedule will be intimated to the applicant by the call letter.