BeBee Better Than LinkedIn. I Proved it!
Views on beBee vs. LinkedIn
I have been in some cases doing a copy / paste of LinkedIn posts to beBee and getting the same number of views (2,000) in 2 weeks that took me 6 months of constant work on LinkedIn.
The only reason I got close to 2,000 views was because of an active LinkedIn group with 120,000 members. As many LinkedIn users have seen, most "personalized" groups are becoming ghost towns, due to all the noise/"infoxication" that beBee Co-founder & CEO Javier beBee mentions in his following post:
Initial LinkedIn numbers: 6,864 Views on 12 posts
= 288 likes /12 = 24 likes/post
My best 3 posts (skewed by an active LinkedIn specialized group):
= 5730 views /3 = 1910 views/post
= 261 likes /3 = 87 likes/post
The Average Views and Likes Per Post
9 typical LinkedIn posts (without the above skewed best 3): 1134 views, 27 likes= 1134/9 = 126 views/post
= 27/9 = 3 likes/post
17 posts on beBee: 13,000 views, 129 "likes"= 770 views/post
= 7.6 likes/post
all from Sep 7, 2016 - Sep 21, 2016 (2 weeks!!)
That's nearly 10 times the views and 2.5 times the likes in just 2 weeks!
More Visual Proof
Fed Up with LinkedIn?
- It is worth mentioning that engagement is a lot better on beBee. That is, you get more than a lucky Like on beBee. You get thoughtful, sometimes challenging comments - more than you might see on LinkedIn.
- Most of my posts were not just about a niche topic. I filtered out any that were specialized for a better comparison.
- Some people may say that they are not seeing these kind of numbers...
A) If they put them in the wrong Hive on beBee, it is equivalent to burying them in a "ghost town group" on LinkedIn with no active members.
B) Likewise, if you post about something that nobody knows about or understands, they will not open your post. Just like on LinkedIn, social media on beBee is - social!
The great news is that the same techniques that get visibility on LinkedIn are working just fine on beBee.
- You can cut down the "infoxication" on beBee in many ways: leaving irrelevant hives (groups), hiding posts and even muting users. On your LinkedIn home page, you are constantly seeing which of your connections just added a connection or a skill!
Since posting this on LinkedIn 2 weeks ago, I have received 31 views, 2 likes and 1 comment. Due to the low viewership, I updated my version on beBee that has to date received almost 5,000 views, 45 "likes" and 41 comments. Therefore, I am maintaining and promoting this one instead!
Like what you see?
- See the hives at the top of this post for similar content!
My Other beBee vs LinkedIn Articles
Did This Add Value for You?
I really appreciate that you are reading this. If you enjoyed it, please tag as Relevant, comment or Share! If you would like to read my future honey/buzz, please Follow me!
- My honey (articles): https://www.bebee.com/@jaredwiese
- My buzz (shares): https://www.bebee.com/bee/jaredwiese?t=posts