Hive Name Cleanup
I was sharing some honey and put in the full name of a hive - including the language... as you already know what happens, it named the hive with "(in [language])" at the end. I didn't realize this when selecting the hives.
I fixed the share but "duplicate" hives still exist and wonder if we could do 2 things:
- Delete the duplicate hives
- Check existing hive language in the search to prevent this
See Frances - francais...
Bussyness a-What?There are many with Business Analyst/Analysis but they are not really being used for that purpose:
- it, software, core, c, c++, sql, business analyst, software developer (+900 bees; 27 buzzes)
- Business Analysis (~100 bees; 0 buzzes) *** PREFERRED
- business analyst, (+200 bees 6 buzzes)
- business analysit (~100 bees; 0 buzzes)
- business analyst (~100 bees; 0 buzzes)
- Business Analys (~100 bees; 0 buzzes)
- bussiness analyst (~10 bees; 0 buzzes)
- Business Anayst (~10 bees; 0 buzzes)
I have requested to become an administrator on some, but am not hearing back from the owners.