Latest Technologies to Improvise Your eCommerce Store’s Performance
With the convenience provided by technology, shoppers are slowly showing more inclination towards making online purchases then walking into the shops to get the products they wish! With this drastic change in the scenario of the retail industry, opting for ways to efficiently sell your products online is very important. As this will not only aid you in getting a competitive edge in the market, it will facilitate your business expansion plans as well. And one of the best ways to ensure the expansion of your business even on an online platform through an eCommerce store is to adapt to the latest technology.
Because each and every merchant is consistently trying to scale up their online store’s performance in a number of ways with the help of ecommerce web development company. So, consistently updating your site’s UI design and incorporating the latest technologies into your store is very important to keep up with the changes taking place in the retail industry. With this article, today we will explore a few latest trends that the merchants can adapt to for increasing their sales. However, before that, let us take a look into a few stats that clearly show consumer’s inclination towards the online retail industry.
1. Around 2.05 billion people across the globe use eCommerce stores to buy the products they need.
2. In 2021 eCommerce sales are expected to make up for 17.5 percent of total sales taking place in the retail industry across the globe
3. The majority of consumers find that eCommerce businesses are more accessible to shop from, which makes it a preferred medium of purchase.
4. 85 percent of buyers lookup for product reviews online before actually proceeding to buy it.
5. Users who have a negative experience with a brand online are less inclined towards making a purchase from them again.
Top technologies for improvising eCommerce stores
From the above statistics, it is clear that having an online presence plays a huge role in making your business a success. So adapting to the latest technologies is a must for making your eCommerce store the face of your business and draw all your target audience towards it. Further, with the advancement in technologies and with the help of a good eCommerce website development company, there are a number of ways to improvise your online store. Below is a list of few amazing technologies that one could use for improvising their eCommerce store:
1. One of the best ways to improvise your user’s experience is to make your website more interactive. To do that, you can easily use a chatbot running on AI. These chatbots will aid you in interacting with users and will also help them in navigating through your online store.
2. Using Headless Commerce is yet another way to make your eCommerce store perform better. Adapting to this architecture will not only improvise your online store’s performance, but it also will aid you in personalizing your online store according to your requirements.
3. Last but not least, using the concept of Augmented Reality is also a must for improvising your UI and increase your sales. As with Augmented reality, users can test products on them in your online store. This would give them an idea about how the product displayed on screen will actually look on them. This will aid them in making better decisions about their purchases.
There are a number of amazing technologies available out there to aid merchants in improvising their online stores. However, investing in one according to your unique business requirements is very important. So, choose a technology from the above list to open the gateways for higher sales today.