Google My Business - Put your business on the map
I just set up my Google My Business (GMB) account and website: http://jballem.business.site.
Setting up a GMB account makes it easy to share your business on Google Search and Maps. Once set up, you can create a website to show off what makes your business unique. Your GMB profile makes it easy for you to share offers, news, events, product updates and announcements.
Wondering how you’re doing? Google My Business allows your customers to leave ratings and reviews.
Here are some reasons why your business needs a Google My Business profile:
- It’s free!
- Provide information about your business, like your hours, contact information, and more.
- Make it easy for customers to locate your business.
- Ensure your business information is consistent.
- Deliver a great first impression to prospective clients seeking your product or service.
- Improve SEO and your business’s search result ranking.
- Let customers tell you how you’re doing by leaving reviews.
- Discover how customers are interacting with your business listing.
- Create a website for your business.
- Be part of the future of online marketing.
Don’t have a Google My Business profile? You could be missing out on potential sales, exposure, and revenue for your business.
Reach new customers and drive more traffic to your website or business.
Don’t wait, get started today!