Don’t Waste a Moment! See Sample Cold Calling Scripts
What makes a movie script get spotlighted as best screenplay by award-giving bodies?
A script that presents a story that can move an audience to a certain emotional aspect, with scenes and characters that stimulate imagination, which translate into verbal or gestured reaction.
That’s how a Cold Calling Script should be.
When writing a campaign script, one has to take note of the campaign’s main objective. Whether you are to gather factual information for a lead generation campaign, to book a prospect for an appointment setting campaign, or register attendees for an upcoming event, your script must contain keywords and substantial ideas that would stir up the prospect’s interest, otherwise you’ll be putting all call efforts into waste.
Use words and phrases that will empower your script upon the prospect with trust and confidence:
- Power words to express courtesy like “Please”, “Thank you”, “That’s good to know”
- Terms from which industry your service/product belongs. If you are calling on behalf of a financial institution, choose words that are familiar to the prospect like loans, security & interest rate, annual turnover, etc.
- Assuring words or phrases like”sure”, “no worries”, “you are right”, can boost the prospect’s morale and would feel that his opinions and ideas are accepted.
Meaty and persuasive. Your script must contain all the important information regarding your offering and how beneficial it would be for the prospect.
- The branding carries your company’s identity which is your ticket to ride through the call
- The purpose of the call is the key to grab the prospect’s attention. “I’m calling about a new software that could lessen manpower but multiply production at a lower cost” – position a benefit so that you could get hold of the prospect’s interest to discuss further.
- Be keen to mention exact and correct details like a person’s name, company names and addresses, email information, phone numbers, rates