Job Offer: PHP DEVELOPER- ENSCHEDE-THE NETHERLANDS
Our client is one of the biggest online shops in the Netherlands for gears. Besides that they have a good market position in polish machines. The company is a fast growing professional E-commerce company, situated in Enschede.
The culture is informal, young and dynamic. The average age of the team is 28 years.
The website of our client is visited by many people every day and is put to the test in many ways. Changing demands from marketing, new desires from clients: the development of their systems never ends and that’s why our client needs reinforcement.
- You have preferably a bachelor or master degree;
- PHP, you know all the daily functions, possibilities and constraints;
- HTML, you know 95% of the tags and know what they are doing;
- CSS, you are capable to work with the available formatted elements.
- It is a big plus if you have experience with Java!
- Good knowledge of the English language (both written and spoken)
- Job pass in the European Union or european nationality
nationals of a member state of the European Union.
We are looking for a medior developer with 2-5 years of experience. If your knowledge of PHP (and preferably also Java) is up-to-date and you can show us this with some years of experience/ projects you have finished you’re more than welcome to contact us.
The most important thing is that you like to encode. Your code is up to date and also your knowledge of PHP and MySQL (backend programming). You know about encoding on specifications. You are an independent worker.
- you will get a coach (senior-developer) who will support you with his experience and knowledge as well as personal. You will receive assignments from the whole organisation. You will receive feedback from your coach as well as from your internal client.
- It’s important you have your own ideas and feel free to express them to your collegues;
- It’s a small organisation, easy to communicate with everybody and you have lots of possibilities to express your own creativity/ideas.
- to implement a new (responsive) template (note: CSS will be delivered);
- to put in new ideas and support at improvements and bugfixing of the webshop;
- to support at new platforms they may want to use;
- to think about technical solutions which supports the growth of the company.
A job in which you can grow. The company is growing and so are their employees. Development is a very important part of the company: development of their systems and development of their employees.
You will receive a good salary and other benefits. You will work in a healthy company with 11 young professionals (18-35 years old). You will have to share your workplace with 3 collegues, including your coach. The culture of the company is open and accessible. They like to discuss new ideas and tasks with collegues, where they expect you to defend your own ideas with passion. You like to work within a team and sometimes the day is closed with a cold beer. They lunch every day together. They like to joke with eachother. A few times a year they do things together in their spare time, like sailing, trialbiking or camping. It’s very important to our client that everybody respect eachother and create a pleasant work environment.
My client offers in the beginning a 7 month contract. After this twice a 8 month contract (because of the regulation in the Netherlands for flexible contracts). After these periods my client has to offer a permanent contract.
The salary indication is (2.000 Euro gross a month for a junior) 2.300 - 2.500 Euro gross a month for a medior. The net salary for the medior will be approximately 1.850 - 1.960 Euro per month.
Every month they pay a 5% bonus (of the gross salary). This is meant for retirement pension, but the employee can also choose to use it for something else. Free choice how to spent it.
They have to work 40 hours a week, 5 days a week (monday - friday). The company is open till 10.30pm, so the employee can also work during the evening.
They offer a budget of 1.000 euro per year for education/courses. Off course it has to be something interesting for the company and the company has to agree with it.
They offer 21 or 23 holidays per year (depending on junior - medior/senior)
8% of the annual salary is holiday allowance. Paid in the month may every year.
When the company is interested in an applicant, they will sent him a test to check the knowledge and speed of PHP developing. He or she has to develop a case in PHP. After this test my client will judge the results and invite him/her (or not) for a skype interview. After a positive skype meeting the applicant will be invited to come to the Netherlands. My client will pay for the flight/stay in the Netherlands during this visit.
Inmediately joining the company
Please, send CV in Spanish and English to email@example.com with the REF. 1680.