Job Offer: PHP DEVELOPER- ENSCHEDE-THE NETHERLANDS
Our client is one of the biggest online shops in the Netherlands for gears. Besides that they have a good market position in polish machines. The company is a fast growing professional E-commerce company, situated in Enschede.
The culture is informal, young and dynamic. The average age of the team is 28 years.
The website of our client is visited by many people every day and is put to the test in many ways. Changing demands from marketing, new desires from clients: the development of their systems never ends and that’s why our client needs reinforcement.
- You have preferably a bachelor or master degree;
- PHP, you know all the daily functions, possibilities and constraints;
- HTML, you know 95% of the tags and know what they are doing;
- CSS, you are capable to work with the available formatted elements.
- It is a big plus if you have experience with Java!
- Good knowledge of the English language (both written and spoken)
- Job pass in the European Union or european nationality
nationals of a member state of the European Union.
We are looking for a medior developer with 2-5 years of experience. If your knowledge of PHP (and preferably also Java) is up-to-date and you can show us this with some years of experience/ projects you have finished you’re more than welcome to contact us.
The most important thing is that you like to encode. Your code is up to date and also your knowledge of PHP and MySQL (backend programming). You know about encoding on specifications. You are an independent worker.
- you will get a coach (senior-developer) who will support you with his experience and knowledge as well as personal. You will receive assignments from the whole organisation. You will receive feedback from your coach as well as from your intern