Marketing 101 Explained Succinctly
A Professor was asked to explain Marketing to MBA students majoring in Social Media Marketing
The Professor said:
Marketing can be summarised by these 6 scenarios:
1) You see a gorgeous girl at a party, you go to her and say, “I’m rich, marry me!”
That's Direct Marketing
2) You attend a party and your friend goes to a girl, and, pointing at you, tells her, “He’s very rich, marry him.”
3) A Girl walks up to you and says “You’re rich, can you marry me?”
That's Brand Recognition
4) You say to a gorgeous girl, “I’m very rich marry me,” and she slaps you.
That's Customer Feedback
5) You say to a
girl, “I’m very rich marry me,” and she introduces you to her husband.
That's Demand & Supply Gap
6) Before you can say to a girl, “I’m rich, marry me,” your wife arrives.
That's Restriction from Entering a New Market"
This, of course is, written tongue in cheek and I cannot,
claim original credit for the above.
I have adapted it from a number of posts on various platforms on the internet over the last few years. Nor have I discovered the name of the witty original author to give due credit.
beBee Profile: https://www.bebee.com/bee/lancescoular
beBee Producer: https://www.bebee.com/@lancescoular
Check out my digital CARDSITE: http://www.mycard.site/LANCESCOULAR
New to beBee? check out the beBee guide index:
How-to posts, tips and more step-by-step information about beBee:http://blog.bebee.com/en/bebee-guide/bebee-guide-index