50 ANSWERS THAT SET MY MIND FREE
50 QUESTIONS THAT WILL SET YOUR MIND FREEhttps://www.bebee.com/producer/@hector-fong-mendoza/50-questions-that-will-set-your-mind-free
These are questions I ask my clients often.
They are very appropriate questions that encourage my clients to rethink their current situations
and help them to redirect to new possibilities and freedom from Anxiety and Depression.
Hector Jesus Fong Mendoza you have explained a core principle
these questions have no right or wrong answer
just asking the right question is the answer in itself
Stages of Change
Before I read Hector Jesus Fong Mendoza 's buzz
I was at the Pre-Contemplation stage
Right now I am in between the stages of
Pre-Contemplationand and Contemplation
So I'm going to try it out to see if the questions will help me free my mind to move on to the Preparation Stage
I rarely have time to do this so here goes .......
1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
Most people guess I'm in my late 30's but I think 40 - 46 years is close to the mark
2. What could be worse, fail or never have tried?
Definitely to have never tried ! Besides I rarely fail at goals I am motivated to achieve
3. Why do we do things we don't like and why don't we do so many things we like?
As a helper and an empath, I feel obligated or it's part of my job so I need to readjust my boundaries continuously
so I have time for myself to do the things I like
4. You usually say more than you do?
I don't do this
If I say I will do something I do it
I tell my clients to remind me if I haven't as I am human and occassionally forget things
But also communications using digital channels can get lost, turn up days late or disappear
5. What would you most like to see change in the world?
Countries, governments, politicians, bureaurocrats and businesses co-operate to solve problems
and ensure there is enough for each person in the world to live above the respective povery level
6. What kind of work would make you rich with happiness and not money?
The work I do now. I am a psychologist in my own private practice.
I have a lot of clients who live on or below the povery level
people who have diabilities, elderly on pensions, who can't work due to workplace accidents, single parents,
for whom I bulk bill, write letters and reports for free, give them the time they need
7. Are you doing what you want or are you settling for what you do?
After a whole lifetime of teaching disability, elementary, high school and online
and 12 years of part time study, I am finally doing what I want (See Q 6)
8. If you were to live only 40 years, what would the rest of your life be like?
I have to admit I would change my job to totally online and travel the world.
9. What level of responsibility do you have in the course of your life?
I am the eldest of 4 children who grew up in a family with very little
My father died when I was 6
Since then I have had and still have an extemely high level of responsibility
10. Are you more concerned about doing things right or right?
I like to do things right where ever possible
However if some things that are right do not agree with my values,
I would evaluate the situation and do what I think is right
but not necessarily what is "perceived" by others to be right
11. How would you react if three people you admire and respect criticize a friend of yours in an unpleasant and unjustified way?
At first I would be mortified then I would wonder if they were going insane or were
just very stressed
It would depend on the content as to whether I would defend my friend or not
12. What advice would you give a child to implement his or her whole life?
Start how you mean to go on
Make careful not impulsive decisions
Find out your passion and work hard to achieve it
Take time to care first for yourself and also for others
13. Would you be able to break the law just by saving a loved one?
First response is YES but maybe that's too impulsive and taking some time to look at it in more detail
and find resources would help them more
14. Did you ever do anything that seemed crazy and turned out to be a great opportunity?
15. What do you do to differentiate yourself from other people?
I know who I am I don't worry too much what others think or gossip about me
16. Why do you think what makes you happy doesn't make others happy?
Too hard basket
17. What is it that you haven't yet dared to do and what is stopping you from making it happen?
Extending my practive to a Community Centre providing needed services and excellent coffee
Time, Money, Expertise
18. You holding on to something you should let go of?
Not my dog's lead !
19. Where else in the world would you like to live and why?
Australia will always be my home any other place would be temporary
But I'd like to try to learn Spanish and live in Spain
20. Do you usually push the lift button more than once? You think that'll make it go faster?
No once and I wait
21. You'd rather be a "preoccupied genius" or a "cheerful fool"?
22. Why is that you?
I am happy to be me although to be a bit taller would be handy - I'm 4' 12"
23. Are you the kind of friend you wish you had as a friend?
My friends tell me that I am
24. Is it worse than a good friend leaving or losing contact with a close friend?
Both as bad as each other I hate saying goodbye to people I am close to
25. What are you most grateful for?
26. Would you rather lose your old memories or not be able to create new ones?
Lose my old memories best to look forward
27. Is it possible to know the truth without questioning it?
Too D'n'M Pass
28. Has your greatest fear come true?
I don't have one so I don't know
29. Remember that time five years ago when you were so upset and if the reason still matters today?
Yes I remember It still hurts a little bit
30. What is your memory of the happiest childhood and why is it special?
I loved to go into the veggie garden with my Grandfather
31. When did you feel most alive and passionate?
Too much info
32. If not now, when?
33. What have you got to lose in your quest to reach your goals?
Not much maybe sleep
34. Have you had quiet moments with someone and still feel wonderful?
Yes sometimes even with complete strangers
35. Why do those who support love generate wars?
Love is a smoke screen because they really support oil, money and power
36. Is it possible to know in advance what is good and what is bad?
Of course ! My life experience counts for a lot
37. Would you quit your job if you won a million dollars in the lottery?
No but I would go travelling OS every year
38. Would you rather have less work or do more than you like?
As I am fast becoming an old lady who needs her peace and quiet, I prefer to have less work
39. Do you feel that you have experienced this day several times already?
No - no dejavu capacity but highly developed intuition and insight into other peopls
40. When was the last time you went into the "darkness" of uncertainty only with the "dim light" of an idea
you had full confidence in?
In July 1997, when I started studying Psychology at University of Queensland and had to pass 6 Semesters
of statistics, damn lies and statistics !
41. Who would you visit today if the world ends tomorrow?
My brother, sister-in-law and 7yo nephew
42. Would you be willing to reduce 10 years of your existence by being famous or extremely attractive?
Definitely NOT they are both way over rated
43. What is the main difference between "being alive" and "living for real"?
Being alive is dragging myself grudgingly about my work
Living for real is having a purpose and doing what I really love
44. When is the right time to stop calculating risks and rewards and start walking the right path?
When I finish writing my business plan
45. Why are we always afraid to make mistakes, if they are learning?
I hate to look stupid or dumb but I worked on it successfully due to thousands of adolescents
46. What else would you do if no one were to judge you?
I'd be a marine biologist to save the Great Barrier Reef
47. When was the last time you stopped to hear the sound of your own breath?
48. How do you express love to those around you or for the things you like to do?
Kisses, hugs, caring, cooking them dinner, giving them flowers from my garden
Focussing to do the best I can
49. Will you remember in five years' time what you did today, yesterday or tomorrow?
Possibly as it's New Year's Eve
50. Are the decisions you are making right now for yourself or do you allow others to make them for you?
I am very relieved to be able to make my own decisions for the first time in my life
What advice would you give a child to implement his or her whole life?
Most Inane Question
Would you be willing to reduce 10 years of your existence by being famous
or extremely attractive?
Remember that time five years ago when you were so upset
and if the reason still matters today?
Most Surprising Question
Who would you visit today if the world ends tomorrow?
Thank you Hector Jesus Fong Mendoza for this interesting task
I think I am well on the way to Contemplation now
Toowoomba Flower Festival Q Australia
Louise Smith PSYCHOLOGIST F2F Tele Online Counselling
(Assoc MAPS) (QCT), B. A. (Hons) (Psych) (Japanese & Music), Dip. T. Prim. & Spec. Ed. (Hearing Impaired)
Make Positive Life Changes; Improve Assertiveness and Self Esteem
Deal with Depression, Anxiety, Anger and Stress
Cope with Workplace Issues - Team work, Setting Goals, Problem solving
Enoggera Health Practice Brisbane Queensland Australia