FREE WEBINAR - Transforming Traceability
FREE WEBINARWhen: Wednesday | February 24, 2021
Time: 11AM (EST)
Topic: "Transforming Traceability: How Global Biotech Industry Leader Optimized Risk-Based Validation"
IVT Network is pleased to announce this FREE and exclusive case-study launch and webinar in partnership with Kneat Solutions.
Recounting the experiences of a world-leader in biotechnology, this case study documents a global project, aimed at transforming the efficiency of risk-focused Commissioning and Qualification (C & Q) for operations and capital expenditure projects worldwide.
Understand how this biotechnology leader, with a global facility network and over 45,000 employees, optimized the productivity of its benchmark ISPE Baseline Guide 5 (Second Edition) risk-based processes, using Kneat Gx e-validation software and it’s ground-breaking automated traceability functionality.
Using e-validation for C&Q and traceability, the Biotech achieved:
✓ URS Approval Cycle reduction from 60 days to just 7 days (88%)
✓ 53% reduction in SAT Execution time, 33% reduction in SAT Acceptance testing time
✓ “Less clicks to setup and use traceability than competitor”
Join the project’s leader, e-validation expert and validation veteran Jeremiah Quirke as he retraces the project from concept to results - covering vendor selection, process mapping, project management and deployment, to global adoption and rollout.
In this exclusive Case-Study Webinar, attendees will learn about:
- Using e-validation software to ‘lean-out’ validation work processes
- Creating protocols efficiently, link risk-assessments to testing, automate RTM, reporting of test execution and deviations
- Effective Change Management
- Leveraging test case templates
- Inline test execution
- Deviation Management
Takeaway Tools and Handouts
- Full “Transforming Traceability” case study download (plus seven other great e-validation case studies, and CQV whitepapers)
- Demonstration of Automated RTM
- Full presentation materials