The Twelve Proud Winners at CPhI Worldwide 2016 Barcelona
Once again CPhI Worldwide 2016 in Barcelona has gained worthwhile momentum wherein the world’s most prominent pharma executives gathered at Fira de Barcelona Gran Via from 4—6 October 2016.
Welcoming about 38,000 attendees and hosting 2,500 exhibitors, CPhI had over 20 dedicated zones covering ingredients, APIs, excipients, contract services, packaging, biopharm, machinery and many more.
In the vibrant city of Barcelona, this year’s event ‘CPhI Worldwide’ definitely provided visitors to identify the right solution for their needs.
With the presence of latest and most innovative advancements, thought leadership and above all, a platform to drive forward pharma business, the event is an innermost joint in helping speed up novel partnerships to bring diverse products and technologies to market faster.
During the CPhI Worldwide, it was a great privilege for those whose excellence in pharma development and manufacturing was recognized. Of the 100 entrants, more than 60 technologies and services were selected as finalists for the awards, and out of them CPhI Pharma awards were presented to the following winners in 12 categories.
Indeed, they deserve honor and huge congratulations for their efforts at advancing the cause of providing safe and effective drugs to patients.
1. Excellence in Pharma: API Development
· Novel Synthesis of Dronederone Intermediate, Cambrex
2. Excellence in Pharma: Formulation and Excipients
· Parteck® SRP 80 Excipient, Merck KGaA [*] (Excipients)
· Using Intrinsically Enteric Capsule Technology To Deliver Enteric Protection and Delayed Release Achieved Without Functional Coating, Capsugel (Formulation)
3. Excellence in Pharma: Manufacturing Technology and Equipment
· The Future of Continuous Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: ConsiGma™, GEA Group
4. Excellence in Pharma: Bioprocessin