4 Tips To Boost Your Content Marketing with Video
Turning video content into a tool for your marketing strategy by integrating it into email, social media and other digital marketing channels can pay off big for your business. Not only are more people engaging with video, but these video interactions are helping drive increased revenue:
• More exposure: Video views on Facebook doubled from 4 billion in April 2015 to 8 billion in November 2015.1
• More mobile users: “Watch time” on mobile devices doubled from 2014 to 2015; it grew 60 percent overall in that same time.2
• Higher Email “Click-Through-Rate”: Emails with “video” in the subject line generated an average 19 percent higher open rate and a 65 percent higher click-through rate.3
• Better performance: Email campaigns with video content can drive up to a 200-percent higher CTR that similar campaigns without video.3
If you want to build a video-marketing program that drives awareness, engagement and revenue, you’ll need a well-thought-out plan that integrates with your company’s interests and business goals. The 4 tips below will get you started on the right path, whether you just shot your first video with your iPhone or have a library of videos on YouTube already.
1. Set specific goals for your video marketing program
You don’t have to spend a lot of time in brainstorming with your entire team. But you must hash out some thoughts on what you want your video program to achieve and to make sure that your marketing team is on board as well.
Remember two things as you work on goals for your video program:
- Be customer-centric. This is not about you or your company: it’s about the value you bring to your customers. What do you want t