How to Create a Winning Culture for Your Business
Oleg Konovalov, a management consultant with over 25 years of experience operating businesses both in the UK and internationally and author of the new book Corporate Superpower: Cultivating a Winning Culture for Your Business joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Author Channel.
- The title of your new book is “Corporate Superpower.’ What is the superpower you are referring to?
- You write about the importance of communication. What are some key ways to improve communication across your organization?
- You include a chapter in the book about being true to yourself.
- What about the topic of change? You say that it’s not something most people are willing to do — or aware that they need to. What are some steps to making positive change?
- How can owners or leaders of small businesses use your book to improve their culture?
Oleg Konovalov is a management consultant with over 25 years of experience operating businesses both in the UK and internationally. He received a doctoral degree from the Durham University Business School, UK. His research areas include the structure and forms of organizations, organizational and interpersonal ties, culture and ideology, effectiveness and problem-solving. Oleg is the author of Organizational Anatomy, a management concept exploring new ways of viewing the structure of any organization by looking at it from a biological perspective. He is the author of the new book Corporate Superpower: Cultivating a Winning Culture for Your Business.