Update! Speakers, Coaches and Business Consultants Who Get Great Results From Social Media Do These Three Things
Of course, it’s important to first define ‘great results’ – the assumption being that Social Media is always a marketing activity designed to attract new clients.
“Why else would you use Social Media then?” asked one attendee at a recent workshop. It’s a fair question, so here are the best results that Speakers, Coaches and Consultants tend to see from their use of Social Media:
1. They get many more visits to their website
2. They are able to improve their search engine rankings
3. Prospects can build a better picture of a consultant by seeing beyond just what he or she put on their website
4. They are able to reinforce themselves as authoritative and credible in (say) leadership, customer service, creativity – whatever their area of expertise
5. They strengthen their reputation for trustworthiness