Moisture Analyzer Market | 1.41 Billion USD by 2022
According to the new market research report "Moisture Analyzer Market by Analyzing Technique (Karl Fischer Titration, Loss-on-Drying, Capacitance, Microwave, Drying Oven, Near-Infrared, Radio Frequency), Equipment Type (Desktop, Handheld, In-Line), Vertical, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022".
The moisture analyzer market is expected to grow from USD 1.15 Billion in 2016 to USD 1.41 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.3% between 2017 and 2022. The market is mainly driven by factors such as increasing demand from traditional as well as new verticals and rapid adoption in Asia.
Download PDF Brochure:
The prime objectives of this report can be summarized in the following points:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global moisture analyzer market based on analyzing technique, equipment type, vertical, and geography
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets1 with regard to the individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the moisture analyzer market
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges) influencing the growth of the moisture analyzer market
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the moisture analyzer market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and the details of the competitive landscape for leaders in the market
- To strategically profile key players of the moisture analyzer market and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
The moisture analyzer ecosystem comprises major players for the moisture analyzer market. The key players in the moisture analyzer market are PCE Instruments (Germany), Michell Instruments Inc. (England), Ametek Inc. (US), SpectraSesnsors Inc. (US), General Electric Co. (US), A&D Co., Ltd. (Japan), Kett Electric Laboratory (Japan), Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (US), Sartorius AG (Germany), Shimadzu Corp. (Japan), Gow-Mac Instrument Co. (US), Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp. (Japan), Sinar Technology (England), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US), and U-Therm International (H.K.) Ltd. (Hong Kong).
All these companies have their own R&D facilities and extensive sales offices and distribution channels. The products of these companies can be used across various verticals for various applications. The report provides the competitive landscape of the key players, which indicates their growth strategies in the moisture analyzer market.
The Americas accounted for largest share of the overall moisture analyzer market in 2016. This region is home to several moisture analyzer manufacturers, along with industries such as food and beverages, and pharmaceuticals, which are the major consumers of this equipment.