Motivational Success Quotes
Success, as with most things, starts with attitude. When you’re
struggling, a small burst of inspiration can make a huge difference.
Here are some quotes about success I choose to inspire you to keep pushing forward and achieve your dreams.
- "If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success." - James Cameron
Don’t be afraid to set your goal much higher that what the world says you can achieve. Because if you fail at reaching that goal you may have reached already reached the goal you never expected you could.
- "Entrepreneurs average 3.8 failures before final success. What sets the successful ones apart is their amazing persistence." - Lisa M. Amos One must have to courage to try and fail to succeed at anything. It is just like when we learn to walk. We fell to our feet, learn from our mistakes, and got back up.
- "Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think
of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves,
every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every
other idea alone. This is the way to success." - Swami Vivekananda
This is so important. I believe there are so many people with the heart and passion of success. Yet, before the fruit sprouts, the leave whatever they are doing and venture on to another journey. They do this over and over. This may be from business to business, or sports, or something like diet methods. This person doesn’t realize that the ARE producing results, but they quit to find another vehicle in the same pursuit of their dream.
- "Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill
Part of my personal dream is to free my family from financial burden. To do this, I need to help others do the same. Yet, when I come across an associate who has no interest in growing in their financial life, I am not sad. I am excited. I am one more person closer to finding the next person the Lord wants me to help.
- "The best revenge is massive success." - Frank Sinatra
This has always been a powerful quote for me. I am epileptic and besides my family, there have been many people throughout my life who said that I could not achieve something.
This made me angry. I wanted revenge, and I found that the best revenge was success. Part of my Dream is to show these certain people is my life, that anybody can achieve their dreams, no matter what their limitations.
- "The No. 1 reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors." - Napoleon Hill
What I learned from the book Think and Grow Rich is to look on the fruit on someone’s tree before you listen to them. I no longer listen to many of these groups of people about Entrepreneurship because they don’t have the "fruit on the tree" I am looking for.
When it comes to other topics they are a great library of information to teach me what I need to know.
“If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient.” - Gurbaksh Chahal