I, myself, am a Christian. One thing that I love is that God wants us to prosper. God gave us so many promises on prosperity in his word. It is spoken in the Scripture more than any other topic. How can we bless others if we have no resources?
So if you have a feeling of anti-prosperity doctrine within you, these promises should weed them out. This is God’s Word, so embrace it.
- “In the house of the righteous is much treasure: but in the revenues of the wicked is trouble.” (Proverbs 15:6)
- “He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich” (Proverbs 10:4)
- “In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found: but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding. Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction. The rich man’s wealth is his strong city: the destruction of the poor is their poverty.” (Proverbs 10:13-15)
- “Do not love sleep or you will grow poor; stay awake and you will have food to spare” (Proverbs 20:13)
- “By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches and honor and life”(Proverbs 22:4)
- “Better a poor man whose walk is blameless than a rich man whose ways are perverse.” (Proverbs 28:6)
- “No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.” (Matthew 6:24)
- “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. (Matthew 7: 7-12)
The list of scripture in the Bible on this topic goes on and on. These are just a few that I pick from. Yet, I felt that everyone should God’s view on Prosperity. I’ve heard people say that “God wants me to be it this situation”. Yet, he gives us directions in the Bible on how to prosper.
Let’s all build our Dreams and Prosper.