6 Types of Home-made Chocolates to Gift this Navratri!
The sweet craving seems to increase
around the festive season but not many of us enjoy eating sweets, especially
the kids, who would rather prefer chocolates to traditional sweets. This
festive season, satisfy your sweet-tooth with handmade chocolate recipes and
surprise your friends and family members with it. You may also try to surprise
with our midnight
flower delivery in Pune.
Try these easy to make homemade chocolate recipes and add sweetness to your life with each bite:
1. Pomegranate Chocolate candies: Let’s start with the easiest one at first. All you will need to make these delicious chocolate candies is dark chocolate, pomegranate seeds and a moulding container. Just melt the chocolate and place some in each mould then sprinkle the pomegranate seeds on its top and put more chocolate on its top. Put it into the freezer to set the candies. You can even use ice trays to mould the pomegranate chocolate cookies.
2. Chocolate Clusters: You will need roasted and salted peanuts and chocolate to make this yummy chocolate candy. It is super easy to make and with little effort. Place the chocolate chunks, slabs or chips in a slow cooker and cook it on high flame for 45 minutes straight; stir every 15 minutes and then cook in for 15 minutes on low flame. Add peanuts into the chocolate after you have turned off the cooker and mix well. Put large dollops of the mix onto colourful or transparent parchment paper and allow it to harden.
3. Chocolate Coconut Balls: The three ingredients that you will need to make this chocolaty goodness are coconut flakes, vanilla extracts and condensed milk. All that you need to do is mix the vanilla essence with the condensed milk well and refrigerate it over 10 minutes. Next you will need to take it out and form it into small balls and put it in the freezer for 10 minutes straight. Melt the chocolate and use a fork to dip each ball into it. After the excess chocolate has dripped off, place the balls on transparent or in colourful parchment paper and refrigerate over 15 minutes. Make sure not to overcook the chocolate while melting it.
4. Cookie Dough Chocolate: This is a no-bake recipe and hence can be prepared anytime of the year. Butter and cream cheese both at room temperature, light brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla extracts, salt, baking soda, white flour, small chocolate and milk chocolate chips and coconut oil are the ingredients required for preparing this recipe. Beat the butter and brown sugar and the white sugar and cream cheese together and stir it in a cup of chocolate chips. Mix the vanilla, baking soda, flour and salt into a dough and roll the dough into small balls. Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil and pour it into the bottom of mini muffin cups. Put the cookie dough balls over the chocolate mixture and pour chocolate again on top of it. Freeze it for 30 minutes and serve. You may store it in an airtight container in your freezer for a week.
5. Flower-shaped Raspberry Bark: In order to make this super easy and delicious recipe, you will need raspberries, dark chocolate and flower-shaped cookie cutter. Place a foil or a parchment on a tray and rub some oil on the cookie cutter. Pour melted chocolate into the flower-shaped cookie cutter and put raspberries upside down on the hot chocolate and drizzle some over the berries as well. Freeze the assortment for about 60 minutes and allow it to set perfectly so that you are able to take it out of the cookie cutter without breaking it.
6. Banana Bonbons: This banana peanut butter sandwich will make anybody’s mouth water. You will require thinly sliced bananas, chopped and roasted peanut, coconut oil, semi-sweet chocolate and peanut butter. Put peanut butter in between banana slices use Popsicle sticks or pretzel to hook the banana slices and put those in the freezer until it’s partially frozen. Melt chocolate with coconut oil and pour it into a deep-ended glass. Dunk the semi-frozen banana slices into the chocolate and sprinkle peanuts over it and freeze it again.
Send a box of homemade chocolates along with a flower bouquet in Pune to your friends or family members this festive season or offer them a platter of goodness when they visit you the next time.