Order Online Jain Food in Train via RailRecipe
Earlier, it was quite tough to get the fresh and pure Jain Food in Train, but now RailRecipe made this possible. As we know that the Jain community people are strictly vegetarians, they even do not eat some root vegetables like potato, onion, garlic, etc. Jain people believed in non-violence so they do not eat fish, meat, eggs, or any kind of non-veg items. Therefore, getting fresh and pure jain food in train is not easy.
RailRecipe, which is providing e-catering services in the train made this possible for Jain devotees to order online Jain food in train. Now Jain devotees does not have to worry about their food during their train journey. We have connected with many restaurants all over India that offer pure Jain food. One can place jain food orders one hour prior to the next station.
Easy Steps to Order Online Jain Food in Train:
- Open the railrecipe website www.railrecipe.com.
- Share your 10 digit PNR or Train number.
- Choose from restaurants enlisted after entering PNR/Train Number.
- Choose from wide range of Jain food menu options as per your preference.
- Pay Online or opt for Cash on Delivery.
- Get Jain food delivery in train at your seat.
Jain Food Order for Group Travel
If you are traveling in-group, we have special offers for you. For group food orders, call us at 8448440386.