How to Choose a Reliable Outsourcing Partner for Your Software Development
Having been in Software Sales for the last 10 years, I have had the pleasure of collaborating with several innovative minds around the globe as well as taking on some of the most challenging projects of my career.
There are several aspects that were responsible for this, but I have narrowed it down to 6 characteristics that makes some stand out more than the others.
- Trust: Perhaps, the most important quality when it comes to choosing an outsourcing partner, knowing that you can depend and entrust them with a project. There are several ways in defining this quality - feedback, word of mouth, references, body of work, or a credible software partnership.
- More Clients: Can they work on an Android project? What about a web application? What are the technologies they are familiar with? This is just makes it easier for you take on challenging projects and more clients, without worrying about being able to complete the project.
- Customizable Products: Building a software from scratch can be handwork, but a reliable outsource partner, can help you with powerful, customizable solutions that can cater towards building your products with ease and in essence take you closer to establishing your dreams.
- History & Experience: History talks about who they are and what they have done, while experience is a measure of consistency and overall performance. To put it simply, no outsourcing company can survive if it hasn't consistently delivered world class solutions for it's clients
- Saving Money: Get into a partnership or a contract with the respective outsourcing partner. This will allow you to assign a fixed price on a hourly basis, or take advantage of terms and conditions of t