How to use Kiosk Banking
SBI Kiosk Banking:
SBI Kiosk Banking a basic banking facility provided by State Bank of India. The Kiosk Banking is developed for rural areas of India where SBI Bank Branches are not available. So the rural public can open a Bank Account at SBI Kiosk Banking. At present, SBI has thousands of Customer Service Points across all over India.
SBI Kiosk Banking
State Bank of India provides all banking and finance facilities to SBI Kiosk Customers. If you are an Indian Resident Individual i.e. Citizen of India, you can Open an Account in SBI Kiosk Banking. Just visit a Customer Service Point and provide your Identity Proof to Open a Kiosk Account with SBI.
Documents & Process to Open an SBI Kiosk Bank Account
You don't need much documents to Open a Kiosk Bank Account, however a valid Identity Proof and Biometric Verification are required. The Person at CSP will check and verify your ID Proof and then Open an SBI Kiosk Account in your name.
Benefits of SBI Kiosk Bank Account
You can enjoy following benefits if you have an SBI Kiosk Bank Account:
- No Minimum Balance.
- Aadhaar Enabled Deposits and Withdrawals.
- Kisan Credit Card
- General Purpose Credit Card
- ATM cum Debit Card Facility if your Age is above 18 Years.
- No Time Limit: SBI Kiosk Banking Available from 09:00AM to 09:00PM.
- Cash Deposit, Cash Withdrawal and Remittance Transactions.
- No Frills Account without any signature or form to access your Kiosk Account.
- Highly Secure Banking as SBI Kiosk is operated through Biometric Verification.
- Use SBI Kiosk Banking from anywhere in India.
- Withdraw Cash from Regular SBI ATM and Micro ATM Machine.
- No Charges to Operate, Maintain SBI Kiosk Bank Account.
- Get direct credit of Government Subsidies and Scholarship to your SBI Kiosk Account.
- Schemes of Fixed Deposit, Term Deposit and Recurring Deposit.
- Avail Loan against Term Deposit Receipt, Kisan Vikas Patra or National Saving Certificate.
Documents & Process to Get SBI Kiosk Franchise
You can Get Franchise of SBI Kiosk Banking if you satisfy all the eligibility criteria mentioned by State Bank of India. You must have Aadhaar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Driving License, A Shop of required area/size, Matric Qualification, Character Certificate and Police Verification Certificate. When your all documents are ready, just visit a Service Centre Agency and fill up the Application Form to Get SBI Kiosk Banking Franchise.
Benefits of SBI Kiosk Banking to Retailer (Franchise Owner)
- Earn Commission on every New Account Opening.
- Earn Commission on every Deposit, Withdrawal and Remittance.
- Earn Commission on Fund Transfer and Loan Approval.
- Provide Service as a Bank to Rural Customers.
- Existing SBI Customer can be your customer by opening a Kiosk Bank Account.
SBI Kiosk Banking comes with lost of benefits to Customers as well as Retailers. But it also has limitations as follows:
- Maximum Account Balance cannot be more than Rs.50,000/-.
- Transaction Limit is only Rs.10,000/- per Customer per day.
- Cheque Book Facility is NOT available to SBI Kiosk Banking Customers.
- Only Cash Transactions are allowed.
For more information about SBI Kiosk Banking, How to Open a Kiosk Account and Procedure to Get SBI Kiosk Franchise etc., kindly visit a Service Centre Agency in your city/district or SBI Kiosk Portal at kiosk.onlinesbi.com OR SBI Official Website at www.sbi.co.in.