15 Inspirational Quotes To Keep You Going When You Want To Give Up
If you have ever started something new like a business or workout program, then you know that after the initial excitement wears off, you really have to dig deep to find ways to keep yourself motivated. In the beginning you are filled with this explosive level of excitement because you finally made the decision to take action. But eventually that spark dwindles and there are many days where you may not "feel it".
So what do you do when that happens?
For starters, it's always important to reconnect with your original goal or vision. Chances are you had this dream or vision in your mind that lit a fire underneath you that made you want to take that leap of faith.
Second, its definitely important to form good habits that help keep you focused and disciplined. It's important to establish a rhythm that your mind and body get accustomed to so they know that at a specific time in the day, you are working on whatever it is you committed to.
One thing I have noticed is that by reading some inspirational quotes first thing in the morning, it helps to kickstart my mojo so that I get fired up.
Here are 15 of my favorite quotes:
1. Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. – Dale Carnegie
2. Your true success in life begins only when you make the commitment to become excellent at what you do. — Brian Tracy
3. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. ― Paulo Coelho
4. Set a goal so big that you can’t achieve it until you grow into the person who can. – Unknown
5. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua Marine
6. Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did. – Newt Gingrich
7. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. – Og Mandino
8. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. You have to risk going too far to discover just how far you can really go. – Jim Rohn
10. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. – Maya Angelou
11. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. — Jamie Paolinetti
12. Fortune always favors the brave, and never helps a man who does not help himself. – P. T. Barnum
13. Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now. – Denis Waitley
14. Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire – Jennifer Lee
15. Things don’t go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be. ― Charles Jones
Source: Motivation Ping