7 Inspirational Quotes That I Read Every Day
When I look back at my life and think about all of the mistakes I have made, it can literally make me cringe. Suffice it to say that I did not have a good upbringing and my parents did not do a good job of teaching me about how to deal with stress very well.
But one day I was reading this article on inspirational woman and I started to think to myself, "Hey, I have a story just like them. What is keeping my away from creating the type of success they had?" And this was the beginning of a new life for me because from that day forward I started to attract things into my life that had a huge profound impact.
One of the very first things that I changed about how I life my life was that I started to do more reading. Whatever books I could get my hands on I read and I was devouring them every week. One day I stumbled across this book on inspirational quotes and I could not put it down.
From this point forward I became an inspirational quotes addict and would obsess over collecting my favorite ones and would read them over and over again. This became the new way I looked at the world and it completely shifted how I viewed my life and everyone in it. All of a sudden life had purpose and meaning and I felt energized and excited to get out of bed every day.
Here are seven quotes that I read almost daily:
1. It is less about becoming a better person, and more of being better, as a person. ― J.R. Rim
2. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ― Oliver Goldsmith
3. If you take risks and face your fate with dignity, there is nothing you can do that makes you small; if you don’t take risks, there is nothing you can do that makes you grand, nothing. – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
4. Things don’t go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be. ― Charles Jones
5. It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that’s where transformation happens. That’s how change occurs. – Jillian Michaels
6. You cannot afford to live in potential for the rest of