Some Stats on My Own Takota Income & Arbitrage Account
Some stats on the first 6 months of operation (March 1, 2016 - August 31, 2016) on my own personal Income & Arbitrage Account:
- Starting Value: $1,000,000
- Ending Value After 6 Months: $1,130,267
- Return Composition: Dividend and Interest Income Received $13,137, Accrued Interest Owing $8,402, Realized Capital Gains $29,291, Unrealized Capital Gains $79,437. Total $130,267.
- Holdings: 7 bonds weighted at 5% each, 5 stocks weighted at 5% each, and 1 money market fund weighted at 40% =100% Total Portfolio
- Geography: 4 USD$ positions, 8 CDN$ positions
This blog is for information purposes only. It is not a solicitation to invest in the Takota Income & Arbitrage Strategy or any other Takota investment strategy. It is simply an update on a current corporate project, and my personal experience with that project. Individuals interested in actually investing in the Income & Arbitrage strategy would need to review with the Portfolio Manager the appropriateness of this strategy for their financial/investment objectives. The Takota Income & Arbitrage Account is a managed segregated account strategy offered by Takota Asset Management. It is designed to provide income from a diverse source of opportunities, with reduced volatility, while preserving capital and retaining the capacity for some capital growth.