Top 10 Restaurants for Kids in Ubud, Bali
Top 10 Restaurants for Kids
1. Warung Hana - has a great playground upstairs. Very low price & decent local food. We often go hang here when it rains.
2. The Onion Collective - free pool with a water slide at the restaurant and great "sushi bowl".
3. Pemulan Coffee house - free pool, pond with a turtle, coloring, decent food with low price and it's always empty.
4. Titi Batu Club - pool, skate park, playground and sandbox, great kids classes too. 100k entrance 50k towards food credit.
5. Blue bear - stake park, kids activities, & cafe.
6. Clear cafe - sit at the back next to the firepole and try their amazing Kombucha!
7. Warung Janggar Ulam - has a playground and swings. Local food at good prices but ask for no Spicy! (Tanpa Pedas!)
8. Ubud Yoga Center - has a A/C enclosed play area. Very tasty smoothie bowl and laksa (food service ends 5:30pm) kids yoga Saturday & crafts on Sunday.
9. Green Kubu - a bit north of town but has a really big outdoor playground, a Bali swing they let kids on, and a pond with stepping stones. Food is not expensive and there’s many comfortable seating options. The only downside if you have young children you can not supervise the playground form the restaurant and there is no seating new the playground.
10. Gendisan Bakery - This local warung along Jl. MAS has a large garden with many playground structures for kids, even a small trampoline. Menu has tasty local food at inexpensive prices.