The Mindset of the 21st Century Entrepreneur.
21st century entrepreneurs are driven by a higher purpose to help make life better for their customers. These entrepreneurs realize market leadership is service in disguise.
One of the most rewarding experiences for me is working with creative entrepreneurs who are transforming their business to the next level of success. I have worked with all kinds of entrepreneurs in nearly every kind of business. Here are just few examples:
- a college professor starts a online business helping kids stay safe from bullying at school
- an immigrant comes to America with less than $5 in her pocket and builds a successful cosmetic business.
- a health conscious entrepreneur invents a probiotic health drink and builds one of the most successful brands in the natural products category.
- two friends start an import business bringing the secrets of ancient Java herbal medicine to US consumers.
- a schoolteacher starts a business helping
wealthy people write their obituary in advance.
My list could go on and on. These courageous people have transformed their raw business ideas into an early struggle startup, and finally to a viable business. It doesn’t matter what kind of business, they’re all creating new value where none had existed prior.
These are 21st century entrepreneurs–a new breed of leader driven by a higher purpose to make life better for their customers. These creative entrepreneurs realize market leadership is service in disguise.
They’re creating businesses that are personally meaningful and fulfilling and uniquely valuable to the 21st century marketplace.They possess a mindset for success that is uniquely different than those whose only goal in business is to make money.
They’re doing what matters deeply to them and serves the good of others. Through the venue of their growing business, the more prosperity they experience, the more good they can do for customers and stakeholders alike.
Their values and ethics go far beyond profit and moneymaking. But make no mistake; their financial success is an essential goal.
They’re creative people who manifest physical results right out of thin air.
Typically, when they cross paths with me, they’re smack dab in the middle of elevating themselves above the early-struggle phase of their business.
They want to break free from the struggle of surviving