10 KEYS ABOUT STRONG FAITH
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF ROMANS 4:20
"He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;"
1. Strong faith requires consistent practice/training. Here is the key - believe God for the absolute impossible and train your faith with it. what can you think in your mind right now, that this thing is absolutely impossible , not anything evil, because God will not grant that , but something beautiful , full of praise but looks impossible . There lies your faith test .. Heb 12:4b (Msg)"At the time, discipline isn’t much fun. It always feels like it’s going against the grain. Later, of course, it pays off handsomely, for it’s the well-trained who find themselves mature in their relationship with God."
2.Strong faith attracts.Is not moved by challenges . Is steadfast They took notice of Stephen at the high council. why? bible records in the book of Acts 6 : 8" And Stephen full of faith and power , did great wonders and miracles among the people" now read verse 15 of that same chapter . Acts 6:15 (NIV)"All who were sitting in the Sanhedrin looked intently at Stephen, and they saw that his face was like the face of an angel."
3.Strong faith ministers to hardened souls. Acts 28:5-6(NLT)" But Paul shook off the snake into the fire and was unharmed.The people waited for him to begin swelling or suddenly fall dead; but when they had waited a long time and no harm came to him, they changed their minds and decided he was a god." Key- Paul did not even preach Christ to them , but they saw his faith in Christ . your faith in Christ speaks to hardened souls without you knowing . why? They are watching to see if you truly believe in Him.
4.Strong faith produces unusual results when launched into the deep .Luke 5:4"Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught." .Key- Though Peter was still in doubt , but here is my point , adversity is what helps your faith to become strong and when that faith is strong, it cannot miss its catch when launched into the deep . why? he is done with doubt.
5.Strong faith destroys stubborn problems .how? Except your faith is hardened , some problems will never go. Strong faith soars above fear , for he sees there is "truly" nothing to fear. why? he is fully persuaded about the omnipotent power of God. He believes what the book of Isaiah 41:10(Amp) says "Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice."
6. Strong faith laughs , while others cry.why? he is fully persuaded God is bigger and greater that any challenge that comes his way. Job 5:22(NLT)"You will laugh at destruction and famine; wild animals will not terrify you." .Key- Why the laugh ? Strong faith already knows and sees the end of a problem.Prov 23:18
7. Strong faith celebrates , when there is nothing to celebrate about. Roms 5:3(NIV)"Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance;" . Key- Strong faith already sees what God sees and celebrates in advance of what is to come. Jer 1:11,12.
8. Strong faith is never moved , but rather takes advantage of the situation and prays in tongues the direct will of the father in that situation he finds himself. Jude 1: 20 "But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit,"
9. People of strong faith have a common language ,"Father I thank you "John 11:41(HCSB)"So they removed the stone. Then Jesus raised His eyes and said, "Father, I thank You that You heard Me."
10. In the driest of moments , strong faith speaks. Matt 10:20(NIV)"for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you."
"Strong faith believes the very impossible"
PRAYER :Father help me to build up my faith , in the midst of my trial in the name of Jesus , Amen.
It is already coming! love you .