10 KEYS ABOUT THE POWER OF HOPE
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF ROMANS 8:25
"But if we hope for that we see not , then do we with patience wait for it .”
1. Good news- IF God is the source of your hope, then your hope for a change can never be in vain . Amen. Roms 15:13 " Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.” Key - Hope is what fuels your faith and builds up your expectations .
2. God is the source of patience. There is no other way to your miracle if you re not patient in the midst of your storm. Hope is what helps you to become patient . Why? you believe it is going to turn by faith . Roms 15:5 "Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:”
3. Because God is the source of hope , then your case cannot be hopeless. Key? Hope is a spirit and as long as God the source of your hope lives in you , then I would advice you "don't quit." Lam 3:26(Amp)" It is good that one should hope in and wait quietly for the salvation (the safety and ease) of the Lord ."
4. Hope is what builds your expectation. Without hope you won't have any expectations. As long as you have hope, key- "God is at work" . see how scripture puts it .Lam 3:21(Amp)"But this I recall and therefore have I hope and expectation .” Why? you cannot have hope, if God is not working on your case.
5. What is hope ? A feeling of expectation and desire. Then the secret is this , if you will not give up , then you will receive your expectations from your source of hope (God). Lam 3:26 (Amp version)" The Lord is good to those who wait hopefully and expectantly for Him, to those who seek Him [inquire of and for Him and require Him by right of necessity and on the authority of God's word].”
6. Key- if you will not give up on your hope, then you shall see it by faith . Matt 9:29 (HCSB Version) says "Then He touched their eyes, saying, “Let it be done for you according to your faith!”
7. Jesus is the anchor of our hope . So how can we be disappointed or have a hopeless case? . Heb 6:19 (HCSB Version) " We have this hope as an anchor for our lives, safe and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain. “
8. Our hope in Christ is alive and not dead . So we are sure of our testimony., Amen. 1 Peter 1:3 (HCSB Version)" Praise the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. According to His great mercy, He has given us a new birth into a living hope through t