10 KEYS -MOST CHRISTIANS OVERLOOK
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF 2 COR 11:3(NLT)
"But I fear that somehow your pure and undivided devotion to Christ will be corrupted, just as Eve was deceived by the cunning ways of the serpent."
1.Satan's wisdom has been corrupted - meaning he has it in a devilish way ."caution" . Your knowledge of the truth will always put him in check ." If you read and meditate on the word always ". Ezekiel 28:17 (NIV)"Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendour. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings."
2. Lucifer is like a police officer on earth with an eagle eye prowling and looking around to catch any child of God napping . The day he sees your guard down , he will hit you so fast before you say "Hi" . "personal experience" . 1 peter 5:8(NLT)"Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour."
3. He can make a request to test you - you doubt? ask Job (Job 1:6,12) (old testament ) you still doubt? ask Peter (new testament) Luke 22:31(Amp)" Simon, Simon (Peter), listen! Satan has asked excessively that [all of] you be given up to him [out of the power and keeping of God], that he might sift [all of] you like grain,"
4. Be careful when you are tempted to use the pronoun "I" did this , "I" did that , got Peter into trouble. Jesus said in scripture without me you can do nothing . (John 15:5). Luke 22:34(NIV)"Jesus answered, "I tell you, Peter, before the rooster crows today, you will deny three times that you know me."
5. Satan uses the very words we speak to try us , he has been given the permission. Prov 12:13.(GWT)" An evil person is trapped by his own sinful talk, but a righteous person escapes from trouble." .I know of a woman who got hooked in adultery , just because she boasted that "I" cannot do it , when she heard of a neighbor who fell into adultery . Is by His grace we all live right .1 Cor 10:12
6.Satan knows the scripture - In spiritual warfare your scripture has to be correct. power is activated when it is spoken correctly . If you are not sure , check it , that is why you have a bible. Lest he takes advantage of your ignorance.2 Cor 2:11(Amp)" To keep Satan from getting the advantage over us; for we are not ignorant of his wiles and intentions." Key - The right verse of scripture is God speaking to that situation directly.
7.Satan can be craftily patient - He noticed Moses when he was 40 years had a problem with anger , he patiently waited for another 40 years to tempt him again this time at the waters of Meribah. Num 27:114(Amp)" For you disobeyed My order in the Wilderness of Zin during the strife of the congregation to uphold My sanctity [by strict obedience to My authority] at the waters before their eyes. [These are the waters of Meribah in Kadesh in the Wilderness of Zin]. "Key- Always work on your weakness .
8.He knows when you are fully persuaded about what you believe. Why do I say that ? When he sees he can't steal that word God promised you from your heart . Mark 4:15"And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts."
9. He regularly shows you things/people to find out what you like - once he knows what you like , get ready , he is coming to get you at your most vulnerable hour. Stay alert always and be always ready to rebuke him anytime he comes . Amen. . Ask Eve ? Gen 3:6"And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat." The bait comes with the desire . If there is no desire , there is no bait.
10. Satan will entice you with what he sees you like - Now this is my thought . Joseph liked potiphar's wife , but he feared God. What is the temptation if you offer me what I don't like ? No, is no ! What is the temptation if you offer me a bottle of vodka or beer when I don't drink ? What is the temptation if an "ugly" married woman make passes at a single guy ? lol . "not interested " . but if she is fine and pretty , then he would have to think again , what God warned him about and the consequences of getting himself involved in it Joseph thought hard and he chose rightly he couldn't do it ,because he feared God. Gen 39:10 (NLT)"She kept putting pressure on Joseph day after day, but he refused to sleep with her, and he kept out of her way as much as possible.". Why the "pressure " A woman knows when you want her . They are not fools ! Test of character !
" Honour is better than shame "
PRAYER : Father help me in Jesus name , Amen. ( Tell Him , He knows where you need help )