10 KEYS - THAT WILL HELP YOU TO STAND IN HIS WILL BEFORE THE PROMISE
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF HEBREWS 10:36(NLT)
"Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God's will. Then you will receive all that he has promised.”
1. Be steadfast - no matter what the challenge is , remain steadfast and unmoveble . 1 Cor 15:58 "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.” God is a record keeper and He knows when it is time for you to receive your reward. Prov 11:31(Amp)"If the righteous will be rewarded on the earth [with godly blessings],.How much more [will] the wicked and the sinner [be repaid with punishment]!"
2. Be strong in faith in the midst of that trial , for your deliverance/breakthrough is connected to it . Zech 8:13"And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong." Key - let your faith be strong .
3. Continue in prayer without giving up . Learn from Elijah , even though he had heard the sound of rain coming , he still continued in prayer till it manifested . 1 King 18:43 45 "And said to his servant, Go up now, look toward the sea. And he went up and looked and said, There is nothing. Elijah said, Go again seven times."In a little while, the heavens were black with wind-swept clouds, and there was a great rain. And Ahab went to Jezreel.” Key- your weariness is a sign you are close.
4. Being a blessing to others - A smile , a word of encouragement , saying a simple thank you to someone. Keeps you in His will .1 Peter 1:22(NLT)"You were cleansed from your sins when you obeyed the truth, so now you must show sincere love to each other as brothers and sisters. Love each other deeply with all your heart.”
5. Continue in the act of forgiveness- forgive those who offend you .It can be hard at times in some cases I know . But the more you know God and learn of Him , His heart of forgiveness the more grace you have to do it without struggling with it . Matt 6:12(NIV)"And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors”
6. Continue to love Jesus , not getting tired , just loving Him more and more. why? grace , wisdom , strength comes to stand as you wait for the promise to be fulfilled in your life .