10 KEYS - THE POWER OF THE WRITTEN WORD
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PSALM 40:7 ( NLT)
" Then I said , "Look , I have come , As is written about me in the Scriptures.”
1. As a child of the Most High God , never allow people to tell you who you are not , your life has been written by God . you are still in the process of becoming like Him . Most times we get discouraged about what people think about us . Key - Don't be .Phil 1:6(NIV)"being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
2. Act the script . Be a doer of the word and not a hearer only. James 1:22)"Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.”Key- The more you do what the word says , the more you become like Him (The word).
3. Believe the script. Jesus said in scriptures " Fear not: believe only , and she shall be made whole." Luke 8:50 (Amp)"But Jesus, on hearing this, answered him, Do not be seized with alarm or struck with fear; simply believe [in Me as able to do this], and she shall be made well.” Key- believe is a thought in your mind. if you can get this mystery I celebrate you in advance . practice holding God's thought in you MIND . It won't be long , you shall become a wonder to yourself and many.
4. Love the script . Key - If you are not in love with the word , you can't act it. Matt 22:37(NIV)"Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." love is the key. express it , speak it , do it , enjoy it .
5. If you don't know ,what has been written ,concerning you, Satan will always have you for "lunch.". that is why scripture has warned us to " Be sober , be vigilant; because your adversary the devil , as a roaring lion, walketh about , seeking whom he may devour :" 1 Peter 5:8 and Joshua 1:8 (NIV) says "Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.” Key- when you do the word you become unstoppable.
6. Good news - what God has written , can never be changed. see how the NLT Version of the book of Isaiah 43:13 puts it " From eternity to eternity I am God, No one can snatch anyone out of my hand. No one can undo what I have done." , your part of the script is "only believe" what has been written. Scriptures say in John 11:40 it is written " Jesus saith unto her ,Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe , thou shouldest see the glory of God?". If you believe , you will see the manifestation of what has be