10 THINGS THAT CAN PUT YOUR GLORY IN SILENT MODE
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PSALM 30:12
"To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever."
1. Willful sin - will silent any great glory any day. If you doubt it , ask Samson in the book of Judges 16:31-. he was buried. Eccl 10:1(Amp)"Dead flies cause the ointment of the perfumer to putrefy [and] send forth a vile odor; so does a little folly [in him who is valued for wisdom] outweigh wisdom and honor." Key - Ask Jesus for grace . He is willing to always help us . Always . 1 Peter 5:7
2. Anger - A man that cannot control his anger , is simply exposing his glory to danger. Prov 25:28 (HSCB)"A man who does not control his temper is like a city whose wall is broken down. " Key - you can pray about it . He is always willing to help when we call upon Him in prayer and believe it . Mark 9:23. you can ! love you friend
3. Lies - A man that is known for lying , his glory is already in silent mode , without him , even knowing it . Why is that ? see who Jesus said is the father of all lies in the book of John 8:44 (NLT)"For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies." Key- fill your heart with the truth (word) and that is what will always come forth . Out of the heart the mouth speaks .
4.Bitterness - A man who is bitter in his spirit , even if on the outside , he pretends that all is ok. lol. glory is in silent mode . Why ? he is already defiled , without him knowing it . Amen. Heb 12:15 (NIV)"See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many." Key- The easiest way to get out of bitterness , is to let go of that thought , forgive and begin to meditate on things that brings joy and gladness into your spirit.
5. Unforgiveness - Someone that finds it hard to forgive , cannot be a happy person . why? joy is simply missing. .And joy is what gives your glory color .psalm 16:11(NASB)"You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever." Key- whatever will stop my faith from receiving , I drop it and just let it go . which will you prefer the blessings or the unforgiveness . let it go . It frees your spirit . love remember no wrongs . 1 Cor 13 . And love never fails .
6. Prayerless life- A man who doesn't pray or has stopped praying ,his glory is already in silent mode . why? Is like telling God you can do it on your own . Is not possible ! John 15:5(NIV)""I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." Key- At times we get tired , yes . but the God you serve loves to bless you and desires you talk with Him in prayer , so He can meet that need and help you . Do it . He loves you. Amen.
6. A life devoid of praises - glory is already in silent mode. If John the Baptist had known this , I guess rather than complain , he would have turned to praises. well he missed it .Keep your praise on , no matter what . praise Him . Psalm 50:23 (Amp)"He who brings an offering of praise and thanksgiving honors and glorifies Me; and he who orders his way aright [who prepares the way that I may show him], to him I will demonstrate the salvation of God."
7. Ingratitude - Will put any glory in silent mode. why? ingratitude is a breach of heavenly protocol .Luke 7:17 (NLT)"Jesus asked, "Didn't I heal ten men? Where are the other nine?" Gratitude will attract the blessing .
8. Murmuring - will silent the glory of any believer . Why? God hates it . period! 1 Cor 10:10 "Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer." Key- whenever you are tempted to murmur . see what I do , I tell myself " Tony shut up! And just love God" lol . He is good and faithful . Amen.
9. A believer who lacks the word - glory is already in silent mode . Why? Out of the abundance of the heart , the mouth will speak . A heart that lacks the word , cannot glorify God. Matt 12:34(NIV)"You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Key- fill your heart with the word , study your bible and meditate on the word .
10. A believer that fails to speak the word at all times- glory is already in silent mode .Why? In the kingdom , we speak , speak and speak the word ! Amen. You keep silent your burn.2 Cor 4:13 (NIV)"It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken." Since we have that same spirit of faith, we also believe and therefore speak,." Key- your subconscious mind responds to what you believe .
SOLUTION : Look unto Jesus our Savior for help , never be discouraged about any of your weaknesses , that is the reason why Jesus came to save us . See yourself as Jesus sees you always ."Righteous" in him and He will take care of that weakness . love you friend.1 Peter 5:7
Personal quote :
" Believe right and put your trust in Him"
PRAYER : Father do not allow my glory to be silent in the name of Jesus , Amen.
You shall testify !
NB: Glory- Elegance , splendor , brilliance ,opulence, grandeur ,honor,greatness.