Enjoy Best Man Made Attractions With Luxury Holidays in Dubai
Dubai is one of the most visited destinations of the world both by business travelers and leisure travelers. Most leisure travelers come to Dubai due to the various man-made attractions that have been created in Dubai with the help of technological advancement. The best part is that as the travel industry has evolved so have the different amenities meant for travelers. During holidays in Dubai from luxury star hotels to the budget motels you can find accommodation to suit different budgets.
The first thing that comes to mind when thinking about Dubai Trip and Tour how to manage transport or Hotel services in Dubai. Don’t worry just go to Destination Hill and find out a suitable package. Destination Hill provides all kinds of Ferrari world Abu Dhabi Or Ferrari world Services in Dubai. At the same time, you also have a choice of furnished and serviced apartments where you can cook your meals.
Best Time to Visit
The climate of Dubai is a hot and arid desert climate with temperatures soaring as high as 50 degrees Celsius during the summers. Of course, all the indoor facilities in Dubai is air-conditioned but with such high temperatures, there will be little comfort in outdoor activities. Hence if you wish to enjoy Dubai to the fullest then the winter months from November to February are the best time of the year. At this time, the climate here is moderate and you can enjoy both indoor and outdoor fun as every Dubai tourist guide will tell you.
Major Attractions of the City
1. The most famous attraction of Dubai is the desert safari. There is a distinct appeal to the desert just like other elements of nature and with the desert safari, you will be able to experience the authentic desert environment.
2. The Burj Khalifa is the only Seven Star Hotel in the world and also the tallest building. Apart from being a luxurious place to stay for the well-heeled travelers, it is also a tourist attraction in itself.
3. If it is sun and sand that you are looking for then you should head to the Jumeirah and Atlantis beaches which attract the maximum tourists during the winter months. While you are here you can indulge in boat tours which allow you to enjoy the skyline of Dubai as visible from the ocean
4. The Dubai fountain is another man-made attraction which is a marvel in this parched desert land. This fountain is the largest in the world and is choreographed to lovely music.
5. The Atlantis hotel is another attraction which has several things like a live aquarium and water sports which can be enjoyed in a luxurious atmosphere. A visit to this hotel is usually a part of most Dubai holiday packages.
The visa formalities for entering this emirate are quite simple and most people get visas on arrival here. However, you need to bear in mind that the laws of this country are very strict and violation of any one of them can land you in serious trouble. Hence it is a good idea to understand the dos and don'ts here. It is also a good idea to carry some summer clothes because you are unlikely to need woolens even in the winter.
There are many accommodation options in Dubai as mentioned above. Some Dubai tour packages include accommodation arrangements as per your budget and requirement. You have a choice between star luxury hotels, budget hotels, and serviced apartments.