Complete Guide to Create a Diet and Nutrition App – You Should Know
Today, people have progressively started thinking about their health and fitness. They are striving to live a healthy lifestyle, and it clearly explains the demand for diet and nutrition apps that monitors their day to day activity. And why not? Everybody doesn’t have the time to do physical activities or eat healthy food. For such people, these apps are a saviour.
They help the users to follow a proper diet and to keep a check on their calorie’s intake. After observing the growing demand, mobile app development companies have begun to create diet and nutrition Apps.
So, if you are a business person who is looking to develop a Health & Fitness App, then this blog will offer you comprehensive tips to build such apps.
Who uses Diet and Nutrition Apps?
According to market research, the significant users of diet and nutrition apps are the young age group. 26% of people between the age group of 18-29 years, use meal planning apps daily, whereas 17% of people between the age of 30-45 years use these apps.
Benefits of Diet and Nutrition Apps
Do you know why people prefer to download nutritional apps? No, then don’t worry- below we discussed the common goals of people for selecting these apps-
- Tracking Physical Activity– 53% of the people choose these apps to keep an eye on their daily physical activities.
- Tracking eating habits-48% of people track their eating habits through the apps.
- To Lose weight-47% of the people focused on losing their weight with the apps.
- To learn to exercise- 34% of people use the app for exercise activities.
Factors to be considered before creating a fitness and nutrition app
If you want to develop a diet planner app, then you need to find out the market of the app. Undeniably, the demand for diet and nutrition apps are rather prevalent, but the competition is too intense. With every passing year, the popularity of these health and fitness apps have increased rapidly. According to the market reports, the apps have a high engagement rate of 330%.
60% of people want to enhance their health and modify food habits. In such situations, companies have an excellent opportunity to help them making a worth-using diet and nutrition app
Diet and Nutrition Apps Ideas
There are a lot of diet and nutrition apps out there in the market. They all have distinct functionality and also cater to diverse age groups. We have picked some of the significant ideas to include while developing your diet and nutrition app.
- Nutrition Apps – These apps help the users to eat appropriately by following their calorie consumption, monitoring their eating habits, offering them essential tips about the nutritional values of their food.
- Weight loss diaries – This app assists the users in losing weight without affecting their health. The app keeps a record of their meals and water consumption. Track their calories intake and burned, select a favourable fitness program for them and examine its execution.
- Calorie Intake Calculator – The calorie calculator apps are useful for the people who want to keep a daily track on the diet of their calorie’s intake.
- Healthy food recipes – These applications help users by suggesting them easy, delicious, and nutritional food recipes.
This post originally appeared on SVAP Infotech Blog