How to Search for a Job on beBee
Use beBee for job hunting. One of the many things you can do on this social networking site is search for a job. It’s really easy, but just in case you need some help we are making this tutorial to find a new occupation.The first thing you have to do is have a beBee account. Log in and access the ‘Job’ section. If you are on a PC you can access it from the top menu but if you are using the app (either the Android or the iOS one) press you picture on the home page and choose ‘Jobs’ on that menu.
Once you reach this point you will see tons of job offers on the screen. It’s difficult to browse successfully through all those ads, so we’re are going to help you use the search filters that beBee offers.
1. Keywords. Type in words that are related to the job you are looking for. Make sure to use important words -keywords- to narrow the search down to your desired occupation.
2. Type of opportunity. By using this filter you can choose among different types of opportunities, as freelance or contracting jobs or executive positions.
3. Date. This filter is useful to see the most recent ads that have been posted by companies or users.
4. Professional hive. This is a filter which you can use to sort out the job vacancies by professional fields. The number in parenthesis is the number of vacancies in the field you selected.
5. Country and location. Choose the location in which you are searching for a job opportunity and see what ads are best for you.
6. Salary. Select the minimum pay you would like to receive for a job. Drag the bar to the correct amount.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A JOB OFFER?